TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, is there a way to organize collectibles in your lineup? I heard it was based on when you obtained them but in that case mine seem out of order

I was sure I had clue 10, keep looking at the same pages over and over in case I missed it (pathetic)

Clue 19 reminds me of something, I'm pretty sure I saw it but don't remember where :/ (ah-ha at last! I knew it)

Congrat to those who find them all or almost!

Last edited:
Congrats to the winner and everyone else (idk how some of you solved them all lol)! I decided to go with the beautiful zen egg and maybe ill try for the poptart now ;)

Thanks everyone for making this event so much fun!

AYYYY I knew the answer to one but I thought it was a Clue but not a Puzzle, then I put it on the link and it worked smh lool

- - - Post Merge - - -

Clue 15 and Clue 21 will haunt me forever

Clearly I chose the wrong year to participate lol. Most of these clues are too difficult for people to figure out. Congrats to those who got a Galaxy Egg, I'll forever envy you. :,)

Honestly the zen and galaxy eggs are beyonces and the golden egg is a mere taylor swift

wouldnt acc golden egg be lady gaga
eyes.PNG

bowie (the user) where are you

wouldnt acc golden egg be lady gaga
View attachment 197501

bowie (the user) where are you

The Galaxy egg not only reminded me of her, but David Bowie.

I'm considering buying it for 1,000 TBT Bells or something. I'm not desperate, though. I love my Chao egg so much! I used to be part of an old Chao forum community, so it means a lot to have that bit of nostalgia.

It said i have 4 eggs. I want to get the poptart egg (costs 3 eggs) but it says i have insufficient funds. o_O?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back