TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried earlier to figure out #15, took a break, decided to just guess codes i thought fit without really thinking about it....got it right on my second attempt ;_;

Last edited:
i dont get it kljsdk;aslda

- - - Post Merge - - -

like what am i even looking for are they all just little egg icons other then #15?

Zipper's gigantic face makes it difficult to even enter a code.

smh I can't believe you didn't go for golden again

(though is that even possible?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

maybe they just found it by accident

2 of my friends are going for gold so Im leaving it this year

Alsoseafoodsucks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I only got gold accidentally last year so chances this year probably werent that good lmao

I am digging so deep for these eggs, that I have discovered terrible things. Things I wish I could unsee. Things so old, you begin to wonder how they've managed to survive all this time...

i shouldn't have rushed to buy my first poptart egg earlier. i thought i wouldn't get any more clues, but i would've had enough for a chao egg and ik for sure i'm done hunting now ;_;

oh well the poptart eggs are super cute anyways :)

The Galaxy stock will be more limited than the rest, but it's pretty likely to be restocked at least one more time before the end of the event.

Zen is almost certainly going to be restocked in the event that it sells out. Everyone needs a little more zen in their life if you ask me.

But Oblivia, what about the TBT Bells? If collectibles continue getting restocked, the TBT value of them continues to go down, especially in a time when the TBT supply is lower than it was in my payday.

I only wanted TBT Bells, not eggs or egg collectibles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back