TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did the forum layout change? I can't do the hunt anymore

Edit: Now it's back. I'm very confused

Last edited:
!eggs found statistics (jk this isn't twitch or showdown)
if it's possible though, is there a permissible and available list of how many of each clue have been found?

!eggs found statistics (jk this isn't twitch or showdown)
if it's possible though, is there a permissible and available list of how many of each clue have been found?

We'll release this info at the end of the event. :)

12, 17, and 3 i thought i had figured out, with absolute certainty, but the eggs are no where to be seen. i feel like i need to take a break and gain some new perspective. this hunt has been great though, I really like how with each year i do this (it is my second) I get more familiar with the forums and have more fun solving the clues and puzzles. A very fun, albeit time consuming and hair pulling, event :p .

I would like to apologize in advance for any Zipper banners I put up throughout this event.

Have fun ya'll.

Do you guys take every drug on the world when you do easter events , just sayin'
eyes.PNG

I will continuously complain about Egg #3 until the staff make it easier or tell us where it is.

Please PLEASE tell me there will be a restock of galaxy eggs! So close, but yet so far!

It's so difficult to find more eggs... I think #3 is the impossible egg, like the impossible coin from Super Mario 64.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back