• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. Zipper's shop will be closed at 11:00 PM EDT tomorrow (Thursday) night. Be sure to spend your eggs by then! After that, you will be able to transfer any remaining eggs into bells for a day or two.

Hi everyone. Zipper's shop will be closed at 11:00 PM EDT tomorrow (Thursday) night. Be sure to spend your eggs by then! After that, you will be able to transfer any remaining eggs into bells for a day or two.

oooh thanks! what's the exchange rate for egg to bells btw?

I loved number 20, it was really clever and so satisfying when I figured it out

I mean 6 eggs is pretty good I'd say, given how you joined less than a month ago

Oh yeah, given that I couldn't have known some of them unless I had spent every waking moment looking around here since I joined, I'm pretty happy I managed to get my Chao egg. Some of those were real bait and switchers though, haha :p

Oh yeah, given that I couldn't have known some of them unless I had spent every waking moment looking around here since I joined, I'm pretty happy I managed to get my Chao egg. Some of those were real bait and switchers though, haha :p

I've just gotten back about a week ago after like 2-3year break.

Last edited:
Apologies if this has already been asked, but will this event be archived like last years so we can look back on it?

it's already moved to the bulletin board, so yeah it should be staying here

otherwise they'd of just kept it in the easter board and locked that away or something

also can you believe the staff never released a zipper collectible for this

it's already moved to the bulletin board, so yeah it should be staying here

otherwise they'd of just kept it in the easter board and locked that away or something

If they release a Zipper collectible, it had better rotate!

they had this one for the very first egghunt:

easterRabbit.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back