• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys step your game up and get good otherwise we're not gonna even have a winner thanks

It doesn't help that there are literally several whose contexts/meanings are relatively clear, but actually finding them is like looking for a microscopic needle in a flaming, titanic haystack :'(

Can you guys step your game up and get good otherwise we're not gonna even have a winner thanks

you mean the midnight witches feline seeds seafood letter changing egg game? sorry can't help u there :'^(

YA know what Jubs? I think I am doing pretty well!!!! Gosh, some of these are killing me though.

I'm back, a real life egg hunt was a disaster... so I'm doing this again.

This is by far the worst I've ever done at an Easter event. Well done staff, you've broken me!

i'm aiming for 16 eggs
don't think i'll get another 10 but imma try

I seem to need 24 eggs if I want the Poptart, Chao, and Galaxy eggs.

Welp.

i'm aiming for 16 eggs
don't think i'll get another 10 but imma try

I just want a chao egg lol
I'm not doing any more when (If, I mean let's be real here) I get 6 lmao

Y'all may or may not have heard of the theory that there's a part of your brain that's basically like an inner chimp - it's the irrational, emotional part that gets pissed off when you come to a traffic light that goes red, because what the heck this isn't meant to happen this is so unfair and annoying, and it's faster and more stubborn in responses to things than the rational part of you that knows it really isn't that deep, so you get hella angry/offended about dumb stuff sometimes and then wonder what came over you.

My inner chimp is getting RREEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLL TIRED of this game. REAL. TIRED.

Four more eggs, and I can buy the egg I can sell for lots of TBT.

I still don't know where to find more eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back