• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAH yes it was so worth skipping school, I've got my beautiful Chao eggy

eggucation always comes first

- - - Post Merge - - -

The way things are looking, I think many of us have probably glossed over #3 completely lol, considering the flood of users in what seemed to be the correct forum last night. I still haven't found it, I'm really curious but it's probably going to hurt to find out lmao.

i know exactly what ur on about and i swear i looked everywhere possible and i know i missed something so when answers are released i will also hope to be released, except into the sweet release of death

The way things are looking, I think many of us have probably glossed over #3 completely lol, considering the flood of users in what seemed to be the correct forum last night. I still haven't found it, I'm really curious but it's probably going to hurt to find out lmao.

Yeah, plus I remember one person who found it said they passed it by a bunch of times. It's probably gonna sting if it's in like. The one thread I didn't think to check

ahem no dear sorry sidon is mine get yo own (insert nails emoji here)

Taiko you're like 3

Shark man only accepts golden eggs.

ZJVjVaX.jpg

Last edited:
tbh i like the design of the poptart egg most. I've always liked that pattern and i was overjoyed that it was the easiest-to-get egg lol

CONGRATS to all those who got the zen/galaxy eggs tho, they are beautiful

congrats Rosetti!!

amazing win, i'm sure this will go down as the most difficult egghunt in forum history!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back