TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 197463

If this is not a proof either Zipper is demonic or mods are just going on hard drugs , then i dont know what else could be

part of me wishes i could be coming up with fun stuff like that to pull :p
on the other hand, I make incredibly hard clue hunts for my cousins each year, so I recently expressed that part of me just enough to satiate myself.

Yay, I finally found Egg 15!

Now let me try to crack Egg 3... and some more! :eek:

Last edited:
Ha @ #21.
Two more until I can get a poptart and then I'll have the two that I want. ; w ;

I am only just seeing this
toadchaopenguin.jpg

good luck to gyro, sparro, and everyone else chasing the golden egg-- i hope one of yall gets it done!!

also, pls admins (Oblivia/Justin) throw one more restock if needs be before closing tomorrow night for the benefit of these folks hanging in there in the chase for golden egg, those who come up short deserve the chance to snag on e of the other rare eggs...

also also, i havent solved #3, but if it turns out to be completely idiotic and screwy then i am totally confident it was not- not - written by Oblivia!!

Ok. Zipper is starting to freak me out. Ugh. Just got home. Time to hunt some more.

Hey mod-e-o's. Have u guys double checked where u put #3 to make for absolute certainty that there is an egg there? I was completely 100% sure and after the hint, even more so but still didn't find that devil of an egg. (Ba doom Ching).

Ok. Zipper is starting to freak me out. Ugh. Just got home. Time to hunt some more.

Hey mod-e-o's. Have u guys double checked where u put #3 to make for absolute certainty that there is an egg there? I was completely 100% sure and after the hint, even more so but still didn't find that devil of an egg. (Ba doom Ching).

Yes, I checked and the egg is in its place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back