• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know... I actually thought I had 15 figured out :'(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys, please don't give any more information about how to find clues than the thread already says. If you're not sure about how the event works, you can check out the hunts from previous years, which now have the answers posted. Here is last year's.

Hey Jer, I'm kinda doubting you've found 20 eggs so far, as only 15 have been revealed so far. Hey Jubs, Tina, Oblivia, can u guys watch this guy?!?!?!

ok, I'm gonna be hoping they don't/haven't dumped one of the eggs in a sig, since I'm disabling both it and avis for the time being so pages can actually load at a reasonable rate

Ya know... I actually thought I had 15 figured out :'(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Jer, I'm kinda doubting you've found 20 eggs so far, as only 15 have been revealed so far. Hey Jubs, Tina, Oblivia, can u guys watch this guy?!?!?!

confirmed Jeremy is cheating, pls report

Last edited:
Ugh, I still can't find anymore eggs. Please make the next eggs way easier...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I just found an egg out of nowhere. But still, make the next eggs easier.

I found egg 11 half-sweeping the site

I'm content for now (and also super tired, so another reason to stop for the time being)

thankfully I got a good bulk of cleaning and such done, so I should be able to more focus on the eggs tomorrow

Ugh, I still can't find anymore eggs. Please make the next eggs way easier...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I just found an egg out of nowhere. But still, make the next eggs easier.

The whole point is for it to be difficult! When you find an egg it's very rewarding, if it was easy it wouldn't be rewarding! Look, you've found more than me and I'm not asking for easier eggs. Just have fun!!

please make the next eggs way harder

I've already found a whole third of the batches so far, these hints are pathetic

Last edited:
About egg/clue 15: Do you have to find a random word or a name? Because I don't get anything which makes sense out of these letters...Or maybe I'm just to dumb to get it... ._.

Last edited:
The whole point is for it to be difficult! When you find an egg it's very rewarding, if it was easy it wouldn't be rewarding! Look, you've found more than me and I'm not asking for easier eggs. Just have fun!!

I'm not saying to directly say where the egg is, I'm saying to make it less stressful.

Last edited:
make it more stressful

I haven't even hit close to being annoyed/frustrated like i have with certain other past events

step your game up staff

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found egg #7

that one's actual genius

Last edited:
Can we just get a shout-out to Laudine for these beautiful watercolor graphics!

Can we just get a shout-out to Laudine for these beautiful watercolor graphics!

I really love them from a visual standpoint, but am I the only person that thinks they look more fitting for a horror?

then again, knowing what nonsense the staff will probably pull again for the banner later today, I guess it's more fitting that way

Last edited:
weird-- ive gotten notification messages several times in last 15 minutes of pm from gyroid, but then nothing's there when i check my inbox...

I really love them from a visual standpoint, but am I the only person that thinks they look more fitting for a horror?

then again, knowing what nonsense the staff will probably pull again for the banner later today, I guess it's more fitting that way

Well Zipper sure is horrifying, but isn't he always. The rest of it is really beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back