TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else would an egg look like

didnt it say in the op that they could appear as text links??

Also would we come accross any eggs even if we weren't trying to find them? because I have no idea how to look for them and nobody can explain it...

well i found 2 eggs yay me somehow my brain is working today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

didnt it say in the op that they could appear as text links??

Also would we come accross any eggs even if we weren't trying to find them? because I have no idea how to look for them and nobody can explain it...

the text links are puzzles actually , atleast for the 2 eggs i found they werent a link

Last edited:
When does this close? I'm always visiting my grandparents during easter and won't have internet until Monday morning :/ and will there be a restock before the event closes or is the initial stock it?

I won't be participating this year, but I really love the artwork (though Zipper himself looks really uncanny)!

Good luck to everybody!

well i found 2 eggs yay me somehow my brain is working today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

the text links are puzzles actually , atleast for the 2 eggs i found they werent a link

I'm so lost.... I have no idea how this works??? what are we supposed to do??

Make sure to read over the entire first post so you don't miss anything!

fun fact: i actually just clicked the link (taking me to the transactions page) and typed the code in as first letter caps, all lowercase, all caps in that order

then realized that the url was wrong regardless and just copy/pasted the url typed the code all in in again as first letter caps, all lowercase, all caps in that order

in my defense I just woke up and am doing this all still half-asleep so

wow ooowee I'm already giving up

anyone want to eat some lunch? I'm hungry.

IF I DO NOT GET AT LEAST ONE GALAXY EGG I WILL THROW A TANTRUM, I MEAN IT. YOU CANNOT TELL ME THAT I WON'T HAVE ONE. I FREAKING LOVE GALAXY ANYTHING AND STARS AND SPACE I CANNOT HANDLE THID RIGHT NOE, WHY FO I HAVE TO EPRK UNTIL 10 TODAY

So far I have found one egg. I am hopelessly lost for the rest. right now I hope I can just buy a poptart egg lol

Jesus, I just looked at the new eggs this year. I have to have that Chao egg. I used to be part of another forum dedicated to Chao, and I'd love to have one just as a kind of memorial to that period of my life.

The Zen egg reminds me of Bowie, and so does the Galaxy one. Really want the Chao egg, though. May reconsider participating after all (though I'm awful at this)!

Me looking at clue 3

ZUWrs23.jpg

That's me , but searching clue 5.

and the fact that someone already found it makes me want to scream

I just need 2 and 3, I feel like I know where they WOULD be but searching is the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back