TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was prepped for the forum to go full bunny hellscape

i was up for some bunny overlord praisin'

i thought #3 was related to splatoon before the clue was changed, but i couldnt find anything in the splatoon forum

i thought #3 was related to splatoon before the clue was changed, but i couldnt find anything in the splatoon forum

yeah same

I took it pretty instantly as to mean seafood=squid kids or some other splatoon related thing

then when changed, to be pretty obviously callie and marie

though after like 50 times searching threads the past year I came up empty

TURNS OUT I DIDN'T SEARCH FAR BACK ENOUGH

yeah same

I took it pretty instantly as to mean seafood=squid kids or some other splatoon related thing

then when changed, to be pretty obviously callie and marie

though after like 50 times searching threads the past year I came up empty

TURNS OUT I DIDN'T SEARCH FAR BACK ENOUGH

i looked at every single post in that forum but didn't scan the actual poll it was in :'^)

I knew #3 was about Callie and Marie but I had no idea where to look. The one with "a feline from afar, find them if you're able" caused me to look in the Able Sisters forum, but little did I know that they'd stick an egg in the oldest thread in there. Time to kms. :lemon:

I'm still really confused on how people was able to guess #20 and #13. Those two were so vague and obscure that I wouldn't guess anyone could find them but they did.

Last edited:
I mean I would've gotten #13 had I actually bothered to look at site urls and not just blindly assume member #3 was staff (checked Justin's page for it and came up empty)

#20 is a tad silly though. I mean I know we're an animal crossing forum and all, but please keep your references relevant to the recent game(s)

Last edited:
Thanks for this amazing Event!
Even tho i think it was harder than last year. But im pretty Happy with my 17/25 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back