TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is saying 25 is easy. But I'm having trouble with it.

So am I. After all, this is a difficult egg hunt, but I greatly appreciate the staff for their work like they did on their other events, including the events before I became a member.

Zipper T. Killer

So does the event end today?
I have only found 5, better keep looking! :eek:

If we all think about it, people say certain egg is easy because they found it , lol.

On another note , if i never comment here again , consider Zipper killed me with eggs.

Last edited:
25 was my 9th egg, so I bought my chao and poptart eggs :) Good luck to everyone hunting still!

I still can't find 3 either. I figured tbts favorite seafood was calamari yesterday, but I don't know where to even look.

If we all think about it, people say certain egg is easy because they found it , lol.

On another note , if i never comment here again , consider Zipper killed me with eggs.

At least you got your galaxy egg.

! 12 ab btf zipper 5a.jpg

What the...?

I'll keep looking, but if I don't find anymore, at least I have enough to get a Kirby egg.

I would like to apologize in advance for any Zipper banners I put up throughout this event.

Have fun ya'll.

This makes sense now. I was at the top of a page and out of no where i see a giant pair of teeth come down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back