• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new tree is simply bootiful.

Can we keep this masterpiece plz? :lemon:

i was prepped for the forum to go full bunny hellscape

i was up for some bunny overlord praisin'

i thought #3 was related to splatoon before the clue was changed, but i couldnt find anything in the splatoon forum

i thought #3 was related to splatoon before the clue was changed, but i couldnt find anything in the splatoon forum

yeah same

I took it pretty instantly as to mean seafood=squid kids or some other splatoon related thing

then when changed, to be pretty obviously callie and marie

though after like 50 times searching threads the past year I came up empty

TURNS OUT I DIDN'T SEARCH FAR BACK ENOUGH

yeah same

I took it pretty instantly as to mean seafood=squid kids or some other splatoon related thing

then when changed, to be pretty obviously callie and marie

though after like 50 times searching threads the past year I came up empty

TURNS OUT I DIDN'T SEARCH FAR BACK ENOUGH

i looked at every single post in that forum but didn't scan the actual poll it was in :'^)

I knew #3 was about Callie and Marie but I had no idea where to look. The one with "a feline from afar, find them if you're able" caused me to look in the Able Sisters forum, but little did I know that they'd stick an egg in the oldest thread in there. Time to kms. :lemon:

I'm still really confused on how people was able to guess #20 and #13. Those two were so vague and obscure that I wouldn't guess anyone could find them but they did.

Last edited:
I mean I would've gotten #13 had I actually bothered to look at site urls and not just blindly assume member #3 was staff (checked Justin's page for it and came up empty)

#20 is a tad silly though. I mean I know we're an animal crossing forum and all, but please keep your references relevant to the recent game(s)

Last edited:
Thanks for this amazing Event!
Even tho i think it was harder than last year. But im pretty Happy with my 17/25 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back