TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
9z96BxF.png

The next phase has begun.

Oh my... memories from last year are surfacing.

btw while I do enjoy it, am I the only one bothered by how the kirby egg is a little bit off-center?

esp when the pikachu egg is a similar concept and much more centered

You're not the only one who saw that and is irritated by it.

btw while I do enjoy it, am I the only one bothered by how the kirby egg is a little bit off-center?

I honestly think the face could be a liiiittle bit bigger too. It's a really cute egg but the face is just not as noticeable as I had hoped, and I feel it's obscured by the light sheen a bit too much don't kill me it was my second favourite

Hey, three eggs ain't half bad. At least I can get a Poptart Egg, amirite? But seriously, I suck at riddles, and these are pretty challenging.

I just hope that I was not that close to the eggs I haven't found, otherwise there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

There is about one hour left to find some eggs, should we do some last minute egg hunting?

I'm probably not going to bother much

I'm satisfied with my haul, and considering how much I dug through the forums yesterday I'm kinda still exhausted from that

(maybe finish up checking the remaining probably 20-30 pages of brewsters, but I can't see myself doing much else unless an idea suddenly pops up into my head)

also because I'd have to find literally everything else now if I wanted to buy another new egg

Last edited:
I finally finally FINALLY just found my 6th egg with 3 minutes to spare!! I got my two poptart eggs, yay!!

... Wait. There's another hour to go, isn't there? Ah well, I'm still done, yay!

Last edited:
Finding eggs by yourself without any help is hard... oh well, at least I have a Chao egg.

After finally getting all the eggs, my head feels less scrambled. Looks like I'm not cracking into pieces this Easter!
Some of those egg locations were pretty rotten, makes me feel pretty hard-boiled.
All in all though, the hunt was pretty clever. Eggcellent job, staff!

Good luck everyone still hunting

It bothers me too tbh, what is he looking at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back