• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Yes, I will be restocking the eggs one more time before 11pm EST, so keep an eye on the shop if you have eggs left to spend!

MORE KIRBY BABIES SHALL BE BOUGHTED!!! :) I always get happy when I see a Kirby egg in someones collectibles list.

I've endured the brain teasers yet again and 6 is still my limit. I've spent the last 2 hours scouring for eggs and only now do a couple finally hit me. *Waits for Kirby Egg restock*

Last edited:
A couple things, guys.

1. Yes, I will be restocking the eggs one more time before 11pm EST, so keep an eye on the shop if you have eggs left to spend!

2. Let's please keep the talk about the 2015 cheating drama to a minimum. I understand the curiosity, but what's done is done and dredging up old drama never ends well.

3. I don't want to see any further mentions of suicide over the clues, restocks, or otherwise. This isn't funny and we've had a few people come forward who are becoming more and more uncomfortable as a result of these comments, so please remember that this event is meant to be a fun and lighthearted one.

Thanks all. :blush:

But my mother won't let me get therapy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also how is this fricking fun you should make this easier

2. Let's please keep the talk about the 2015 cheating drama to a minimum. I understand the curiosity, but what's done is done and dredging up old drama never ends well.

ok, but just tell me around when it was uncovered

I don't give a **** about any actual going ons behind it, as what's done is done after all. I just want to know of the delay time

Last edited:

oh yes oh yes y'all better shush
i lost one of my friends bc of cheating drama back then
SO DON'T CHEAT OR BAD STUFF HAPPENS

edit: oh crap wait im talkin about 2016
STILL
BAD STUFF HAPPENS EVERY YEAR
SO NONE OF YOU PEEPS BE CHEATING or bad stuff happens >>

Last edited:
officially sold my only egg from this event! I'm much happier with the collectibles I've been able to buy from the spoils. i didn't really care for the eggs this year.

Anyone have tips on what eggs are still worth looking for/easy? I'd like to find some more eggs but I've been unsuccessful today.

When the restock happens, should I get a Chao egg or a Kirby egg, because I want my prize to be worth it after going through all that torture.

Idk last year was a lot easier imo. I got 21 last year this year I got 7 LOL

or maybe I just got dumber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back