• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad there are no picture scrambles this year, so far actually. *knocks on every piece of wood ever*

Some of these make sense, some don't to me. But I'll feel like an idiot once all the answers are revealed

can't actually figure any of them out, 2hard4me tbh

i finally figured out the puzzle but..... if only i could crack the actual code haha

Last edited:
I thought I had a clever answer to 15 but every variation I tried didn't work. Oh well.

I've only found 1 and 7 because they were so easy... I think I'm just overthinking all of the clues. I can't find them in any of the threads I'm looking in.

Still waiting for the fourth batch. I haven't slept and am getting impatient.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The main reason why I want the fourth batch is because maybe it'll have an easy-to-find egg or something.

Woah. Yesterday everyone was struggling. And now I woke up and everyone has more than me D:

I really love them from a visual standpoint, but am I the only person that thinks they look more fitting for a horror?

then again, knowing what nonsense the staff will probably pull again for the banner later today, I guess it's more fitting that way

zipper seems to have that effect on anything his bunny mug touches.

but if anything it reminds me of a little golden book about autumn.

I can't wait for the new clues!

^ Same! I scrolled up and freaked out. Then I refreshed and saw how he just... kind of grows into the tree and it's horrifying.

I'm sure I know where egg 2 is but it's not there omg I'm crying

You guys never heard of the Zipper ghost stories before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back