TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but for real, are they just on certain threads? Do the clues refer to threads? I have no clue what the criteria is.

im slowly starting to get frustrated because everything i can think of turns out to be wrong :c

I got completely frustrated within a few minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is not fun at all. People are bullying me over it, and I just want to kill myself over it.

I got completely frustrated within a few minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is not fun at all. People are bullying me over it, and I just want to kill myself over it.

whether it's a joke or not, this isn't cute. if you're very frustrated please take a break and get some rest and water and come back when you're feeling refreshed. remember that this is an event meant to be fun, not the end of the world. please, bud, just breathe

whether it's a joke or not, this isn't cute. if you're very frustrated please take a break and get some rest and water and come back when you're feeling refreshed. remember that this is an event meant to be fun, not the end of the world. please, bud, just breathe

Sleeping never helps. I have nightmares and don't feel refreshed. :(

Please, give us obvious hints.

here you go, some obvious hints

EggFirst SightingTypeClue
Egg 1Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClueYour eyes are heavy and it?s time to sleep, but where will you visit tonight?
Egg 2Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClueThe previous may have been the best one for you, but the current is the best throughout the generations.
Egg 3Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClueTBT's favorite seafood.
Egg 4Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClueI hear this fun guy can make you a huge celebrity in Autumn.
Egg 5Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTPuzzleA friendly greeting to the newest paradise.
Egg 6Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueRed, blue and green were the original trio, surprisingly the newest addition isn't yellow.
Egg 7Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueQuick! Stop and drop(down)!
Egg 8Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueYou can't switch the taste of this.
Egg 9Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueAfter three days in the wild, he returns golden.
Egg 10Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClue"The end is near. The end is near. The end is near," rustled the maple tree. Heed its words, lest you overlook the magical glimmer.
Egg 11Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueHurry! You?ve got limited time to rise up and spike the ones you admire, albeit not with an arrow.
Egg 12Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueA feline from afar, find them if you're able.
Egg 13Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueSecond in line, but forever number 3.
Egg 14Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueWhen the clock strikes midnight, the witches come out to play. Will someone be defeated, or will it be a tie each way?
Egg 15Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTPuzzleClick here.

here you go, some obvious hints

EggFirst SightingTypeClue
Egg 1Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClueYour eyes are heavy and it’s time to sleep, but where will you visit tonight?
Egg 2Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClueThe previous may have been the best one for you, but the current is the best throughout the generations.
Egg 3Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClueTBT's favorite seafood.
Egg 4Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClueI hear this fun guy can make you a huge celebrity in Autumn.
Egg 5Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTPuzzleA friendly greeting to the newest paradise.
Egg 6Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueRed, blue and green were the original trio, surprisingly the newest addition isn't yellow.
Egg 7Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueQuick! Stop and drop(down)!
Egg 8Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueYou can't switch the taste of this.
Egg 9Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueAfter three days in the wild, he returns golden.
Egg 10Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClue"The end is near. The end is near. The end is near," rustled the maple tree. Heed its words, lest you overlook the magical glimmer.
Egg 11Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueHurry! You’ve got limited time to rise up and spike the ones you admire, albeit not with an arrow.
Egg 12Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueA feline from afar, find them if you're able.
Egg 13Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueSecond in line, but forever number 3.
Egg 14Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueWhen the clock strikes midnight, the witches come out to play. Will someone be defeated, or will it be a tie each way?
Egg 15Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTPuzzleClick here.

Look, another bully.

THOSE ARE THE SAME FRICKING VAGUE CLUES THAT TORTURE ME YOU MEANIE

Well fml , apparently the one that was giving me a hell (egg 5) was actually something i saw yesterday , that was related to the answer , rip.

Also , 11 , 14 and 15 seem to dont want to appear >:[[[[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back