• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I saw it mentioned somewhere, are we able to exchange our eggs for tbt once the egg hunt is over?

oh yeah B^) found all eggies, wanted a chao eggo- but they were sold out when i went to go buy one, so kirby will have to do

I feel like I found clue 20 but there is no egg OTL

Nevermind ;)

Last edited:
someone send me a galaxy and zen egg so I can have all of this year's tradeable eggs
/joke

but I seriously will happily take them for free

When you enter the same code for 24 like 50 times because you're so sure it's right but nothing happens </3

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHEN YOU GET A NOTIFICATION RIGHT AFTER TYPING IN A CODE BUT IT'S
A LIKE ALERT
(I appreciate the like but my heartbeat went way too high)

Last edited:
Well, looks like Gyro didn't get the golden egg. Will anyone get it this year?

What time me does this end tonight? 11 pm est? Cst? Gmt?

but seriously, when exactly was oath's cheating found out? since I definitely don't remember it being anytime during or shortly after the event, and the archival records kinda show this too (listing 2015 egg #10 as 1 found instead of 0 like it should be)

Welp, the only egg now is the Poptart.

And that Kirby egg that probably sold out now. :p

but seriously, when exactly was oath's cheating found out? since I definitely don't remember it being anytime during or shortly after the event, and the archival records kinda show this too (listing 2015 egg #10 as 1 found instead of 0 like it should be)

I think that was a month after the Egg hunt, but there was something else going on that I have no liberty to mention.

I give. Will the chao egg be restocked one more time before the events end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back