• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, number three sucks ass. I went past it like 6 times yesterday ;_;

oh goodie now i feel like checking for it again for the 50th time

also I really wish i could just ask where a certain post is, since I *think* an egg might be there but I can't at all remember where the said post is at

made extra worse by being largely unrelated to the topic to my memory

Last edited:
Will the Chao Egg be restocked in the shop? Since the shop is going to be open for buying eggs for a few days? <3

Screenshot_20170417-114601.jpg

I think this meme i found on instagram perfectly.sums up the egg hunt

I NEED MORE EGGS
it's so annoying to see other people talking about "really easy" eggs, but I just can't find them. I also really want to know what the eggs that are called 'clever' and 'funny' by people are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So since I probably won't find any more eggs, should I get a Kirby or a Chao egg?

Well I've found enough for a zen egg, so that's good, but I reeeeeally want a galaxy egg... I was hoping my brain might work out some more clues while I was asleep but nope, it has let me down T_T

That's what HE thinks!

It is! It's based on the Chao Egg from Sonic Adventures 2:

6d4mhp4.jpg

Thunder - Last Saturday at 9:48 AM
love the chao 1

Tina - Last Saturday at 9:48 AM
who broke the news to justin that it's a sonic thing

Justin - Last Saturday at 9:48 AM
WHAT

speaking of, restocked some of those terrible sonic eggs if you hate yourself enough to buy one!

and zen

I feel like one of those moms at a carnival or a fair that offers to buy a prize at one of the stalls just cos her kid really wants it
Me offering for the galaxy egg: How much you want for the galaxy egg? 50? 100? 200? I can go higher

These clues are unfair, I don't have a big enough brain capacity to be thinking that hard

I NEED MORE EGGS
it's so annoying to see other people talking about "really easy" eggs, but I just can't find them. I also really want to know what the eggs that are called 'clever' and 'funny' by people are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So since I probably won't find any more eggs, should I get a Kirby or a Chao egg?

Kirby! His cute lil face will go well with your other collectibles IMO

Just found my 6th egg, will take a break and then maybe try and get 3 more for a poptart egg.

tfw togepi egg is made worthless because of the poptart egg

WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND EGGS A N D E G G S A N D E G G S

I should probably add that I'm worried now about spending the day looking for more eggs. What if I can finally afford a galaxy egg, but all that's left by then are poptart eggs?? A dangerous risk.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back