• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is saying 25 is easy. But I'm having trouble with it.

So am I. After all, this is a difficult egg hunt, but I greatly appreciate the staff for their work like they did on their other events, including the events before I became a member.

Zipper T. Killer

So does the event end today?
I have only found 5, better keep looking! :eek:

If we all think about it, people say certain egg is easy because they found it , lol.

On another note , if i never comment here again , consider Zipper killed me with eggs.

Last edited:
The galaxy egg got another restock.

25 was my 9th egg, so I bought my chao and poptart eggs :) Good luck to everyone hunting still!

I still can't find 3 either. I figured tbts favorite seafood was calamari yesterday, but I don't know where to even look.

If we all think about it, people say certain egg is easy because they found it , lol.

On another note , if i never comment here again , consider Zipper killed me with eggs.

At least you got your galaxy egg.

Aw, I think 2 is the most eggs I'm gonna get. It's been fun, though!

! 12 ab btf zipper 5a.jpg

What the...?

I'll keep looking, but if I don't find anymore, at least I have enough to get a Kirby egg.

I would like to apologize in advance for any Zipper banners I put up throughout this event.

Have fun ya'll.

This makes sense now. I was at the top of a page and out of no where i see a giant pair of teeth come down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back