TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on, I was in the right thread for #3 LIKE 4 TIMES. How the hell did I miss that? But damn, some of these I was definitely on the right track, but the others are WAY too obscure for me. Good job to those who got them all!

are you kidding me @ #3? I looked through every thread in that section and never thought to look at the poll choices. I was looking for an image that whole thing U G H

I honest to god looked at that thread about 7 times before going "wait a minute"

WELL im a bit salty that i got the general ideas right for a lot of the ones I missed. But what can I say, they were too clever for me :p

I assumed "Courage is nice" was just some wiseguy who made an alternate account that immediately got banned lol

i searched everywhere for egg 3 i'm so depressed
i was on the right track for a few of the ones i missed but i just couldn't find them cause i didn't go back far enough im so mad

Last edited:
All of the eggs I found were the most common ones people found. But I don't feel as stupid as I thought I would, since I haven't really been active on the forums, so I wouldn't have known most of these anyway. I'm pretty sure I checked the threads for 3 and 16, though, but I didn't find the eggs!

ALSO I KNEW that #14 was about Mafia! But for some reason my brain kept making the connection to Bayonetta and I looked so hard for a thread like that but nope. Rip in peas

ZrgwYnz.gif

Egg 3 and 24 are rotten. :(

Last edited:
IMO this one was much easier which is why I'm really bummed out that some people are complaining and calling it unfair

This was *easier* than previous events?? Holey guacamole! I don't think it was unfair, and I'm not complaining, but this is definitely a nich? event that I am not well suited to lol.

:)

ALSO I KNEW that #14 was about Mafia! But for some reason my brain kept making the connection to Bayonetta and I looked so hard for a thread like that but nope. Rip in peas

SAME OMFG
ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS BAYONETTA RELATED

also bowie (the user) sorry for being annoying ;u;

I ENTERED ROOSTEROFBARCELOS AND THEN GAVE UP ON THAT LINE OF THINKING RE #24!!!

seriously, there was nothing wrong with 24, i derped that one...

but it made no difference because i could have never gotten the other 3 i missed, because they were dysfunctional "riddles."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back