TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct! I personally think Thunder did an amazing job on that egg. It also kinda reminds me of Stitches' t-shirt.

I can't wait to reveal the answers. I'm fairly confident I won't be the one everyone wants to see burned alive this time around, so that'll be a nice break after Halloween.

:D

Who made egg #3?

You are correct! I personally think Thunder did an amazing job on that egg. It also kinda reminds me of Stitches' t-shirt.

I can't wait to reveal the answers. I'm fairly confident I won't be the one everyone wants to see burned alive this time around, so that'll be a nice break after Halloween.

I liked it more when I thought Thunder just tried his best to replicate sprinkles and it ended up looking like a 5 year old drew them

Also whoever did 24 is gonna have a Bad Time™

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait you didn't know?
I erased that abomination from my memory

Who made egg #3?
I'm not sure. But my guess is that it has nothing to do with seafood at all.

I'm done searching for eggs anyway. If I want a Galaxy egg from someone, I'll have to rapidly cycle (And maybe breed Pokemon) for TBT so I can get it.

I'm pretty sure I know who did clue 3 and I would like to protect them in advance

I've given up looking for eggs now. Now all I have to decide is which egg to get. I'm probably going to buy the chao egg. Honestly, I don't really like any of the ones that I can afford, but I really want that galaxy egg. Time to start saving up!

I don't want you burned alive

I just want you to chill on the cryptics

Last edited:
is it just me or did zipper's face on the tree get bigger

I purchased a Chao egg, I can probably trade for a Kirby egg later anyway.

1 Chao egg left.

9z96BxF.png

The next phase has begun.

Anyone wanna buy a kirby egg or trade it for a chao? ;)

btw while I do enjoy it, am I the only one bothered by how the kirby egg is a little bit off-center?

esp when the pikachu egg is a similar concept and much more centered

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back