• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct! I personally think Thunder did an amazing job on that egg. It also kinda reminds me of Stitches' t-shirt.

I can't wait to reveal the answers. I'm fairly confident I won't be the one everyone wants to see burned alive this time around, so that'll be a nice break after Halloween.

:D

Who made egg #3?

You are correct! I personally think Thunder did an amazing job on that egg. It also kinda reminds me of Stitches' t-shirt.

I can't wait to reveal the answers. I'm fairly confident I won't be the one everyone wants to see burned alive this time around, so that'll be a nice break after Halloween.

I liked it more when I thought Thunder just tried his best to replicate sprinkles and it ended up looking like a 5 year old drew them

Also whoever did 24 is gonna have a Bad Time™

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait you didn't know?
I erased that abomination from my memory

Who made egg #3?
I'm not sure. But my guess is that it has nothing to do with seafood at all.

I'm done searching for eggs anyway. If I want a Galaxy egg from someone, I'll have to rapidly cycle (And maybe breed Pokemon) for TBT so I can get it.

I've given up looking for eggs now. Now all I have to decide is which egg to get. I'm probably going to buy the chao egg. Honestly, I don't really like any of the ones that I can afford, but I really want that galaxy egg. Time to start saving up!

I don't want you burned alive

I just want you to chill on the cryptics

Last edited:
I purchased a Chao egg, I can probably trade for a Kirby egg later anyway.

1 Chao egg left.

9z96BxF.png

The next phase has begun.

btw while I do enjoy it, am I the only one bothered by how the kirby egg is a little bit off-center?

esp when the pikachu egg is a similar concept and much more centered

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back