Red Tulip
Flea
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Easter Bunny
bannerOpening.jpg

Welcome to The Bell Tree's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt! I, Zipper T. Bunny, am back again to host another exciting event. This year, my doctor has asked me to cut back on the egg puns, but I am still so extremely ecstatic about this exceptional extravaganza! Phew... that sentence was egghausting.

As always, your objective is to find the eggs that we've scattered all over TBT. These eggs will allow you to purchase limited edition Easter Egg collectibles from Zipper's Eggstreme and Eggcellent Eggs shop. All eggs, besides puzzle eggs, will be contained within an image or a text link somewhere on the forum (or possibly even outside the forum), so put on your thinking visors and try not to get too scrambled!

Our first batch of clues have been released Saturday afternoon at 1pm EDT, with more to follow throughout Saturday and Easter Sunday. To see the exact times each batch will go live, simply check the table below. Let's start our egg hunting adventure!

Also please remember that teams are not allowed, so please do not work with other members to find the eggs. This also goes for posting or sharing hints on or off the forum. If you're found to be doing any of the above, you may have your egg currency removed or be banned from the remainder of the egg hunt as this goes against the spirit of the event. We want this to be a fun and fair event for all!

bannerCollectibles.png

This year we have five new eggs in addition to our treasured golden egg.

easterEggPoptart.png
Poptart Easter Egg - 3 eggs

easterEggChao.png
Chao Easter Egg - 6 eggs

easterEggKirby.png
Kirby Easter Egg - 6 eggs

easterEggZen.png
Zen Easter Egg - 10 eggs

easterEggGalaxy.png
Galaxy Easter Egg - 15 eggs

easterEggGold.png
Golden Easter Egg - 25 eggs

bannerEggTypes.png

• Clue: This is the most generic clue. These will give you an idea of where you might find the egg. To redeem these eggs just simply click on the link or the little egg graphic. They don't all look the same.
  • Puzzle: Use the clue to work out the code. Once you've worked it out, type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols in place of "CODEHERE" at the end of this URL: http://www.belltreeforums.com/credits.php?code=CODEHERE

bannerClues.png

EggFirst SightingTypeClue
Egg 1Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClueYour eyes are heavy and it?s time to sleep, but where will you visit tonight?
Egg 2Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClueThe previous may have been the best one for you, but the current is the best throughout the generations.
Egg 3Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClue(updated) TBT's favorite calamari.
Egg 4Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClueI hear this fun guy can make you a huge celebrity in Autumn.
Egg 5Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTPuzzleA friendly greeting to the newest paradise.
Egg 6Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueRed, blue and green were the original trio, surprisingly the newest addition isn't yellow.
Egg 7Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueQuick! Stop and drop(down)!
Egg 8Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueYou can't switch the taste of this.
Egg 9Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueAfter three days in the wild, he returns golden.
Egg 10Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClue"The end is near. The end is near. The end is near," rustled the maple tree. Heed its words, lest you overlook the magical glimmer.
Egg 11Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueHurry! You?ve got limited time to rise up and spike the ones you admire, albeit not with an arrow.
Egg 12Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueA feline from afar, find them if you're able.
Egg 13Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueSecond in line, but forever number 3.
Egg 14Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueWhen the clock strikes midnight, the witches come out to play. Will someone be defeated, or will it be a tie each way?
Egg 15Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTPuzzleClick here.
Egg 16Apr 16 10:00 AM EDTClue$60 for 30, but it was out of stock and out of reach for many.
Egg 17Apr 16 10:00 AM EDTClueRed v. Blue, it didn't matter who, some would agree we all lose.
Egg 18Apr 16 10:00 AM EDTPuzzleHe?ll inspirit a villager as one of your three wishes.
Egg 19Apr 16 10:00 AM EDTClueOne creepy doll thought our midnight celebration may be a little extravagant, if the rumors are true?
Egg 20Apr 16 10:00 AM EDTClueThe password is cash is freedom, but what should you do with it?
Egg 21Apr 16 1:00 PM EDTClueState your name before entering familiar territory.
Egg 22Apr 16 1:00 PM EDTClueAdmired from afar but seldom conversed with, maybe now is your chance?
Egg 23Apr 16 1:00 PM EDTClueWatch for seeds when climbing all the way to 250.
Egg 24Apr 16 5:00 PM EDTPuzzleThe traveller's red prize for the gold prize.
Egg 25Apr 16 5:00 PM EDTClueHad an eggciting adventure today? Why not document your progress inside?

bannerAnswers.png

EggFirst SightingTypeClueAnswerClue Writer# of Found Eggs
Egg 1Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClueYour eyes are heavy and it?s time to sleep, but where will you visit tonight?Hidden in The Official Dream Address Thread V2.Peter261
Egg 2Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClueThe previous may have been the best one for you, but the current is the best throughout the generations.Hidden in the Monster Hunter Generations thread. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, or 4U ("for you"), is the Monster Hunter game released before Generations.Jake81
Egg 3Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClueTBT's favorite calamari.This egg was available as a poll choice in the Your Favorite Inkopolis NPC thread - The squid sisters won the poll for favorite character.Murray31
Egg 4Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClueI hear this fun guy can make you a huge celebrity in Autumn.Hidden in the Mushroom collectible announcement thread.
Fun guy = fungi; huge = causes player to grow; celebrity = ?Famous? mushroom; available in Autumn.
Peter143
Egg 5Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTPuzzleA friendly greeting to the newest paradise.ALOLA - Alola is the name of the newest Pok?mon region, but also how people greet each other there.Peter144
Egg 6Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueRed, blue and green were the original trio, surprisingly the newest addition isn't yellow.Hidden in the thread announcing the new Project Staff group. Admins, mods and sages; now project staff have been added. Yellow a reference to Pokemon Yellow being added after Red/Blue/Green were released.Peter93
Egg 7Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueQuick! Stop and drop(down)!Play on words. Hidden in the "Quick Links" dropdown in the navigation bar under the forum header.Oblivia210
Egg 8Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueYou can't switch the taste of this.Hidden in the Switch Card Flavor Test thread about the reportedly bad taste of Switch game cards.Tom150
Egg 9Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueAfter three days in the wild, he returns golden.This egg could be found in the Wild World subforum, in this thread by user BronzeElf (Bronze = golden).Murray30
Egg 10Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClue"The end is near. The end is near. The end is near," rustled the maple tree. Heed its words, lest you overlook the magical glimmer.Hidden in Laudine's post which referenced Justin's three warnings about fair contest deadlines. Justin's Canadian and they're all about the maple trees.Laudine25
Egg 11Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueHurry! You?ve got limited time to rise up and spike the ones you admire, albeit not with an arrow.This egg could be found in the 2017 Valentine's Day Thread. Limited time = roses disappear; ?rise up? = rise {rose}; spike = rose thorns; one you admire = Valentine?s; 'not with an arrow' = ie. not Cupid's arrow.Peter117
Egg 12Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueA feline from afar, find them if you're able.In the Able Sisters: From Other Sites board, the oldest thread is a felyne design, which contained the egg.Murray32
Egg 13Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueSecond in line, but forever number 3.This egg could be found in a visitor message on Bulerias' profile. Although he was officially the second person to join the forum, his user ID is 3 (2 belonged to a bot that has since been deleted).Oblivia44
Egg 14Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueWhen the clock strikes midnight, the witches come out to play. Will someone be defeated, or will it be a tie each way?Hidden in the TBT Mafia XII Mean Girls thread - 12th TBT Mafia/midnight, mean girls/witches, game resulted in a tie.Murray26
Egg 15Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTPuzzleClick here.SECRET - Each egg image rotates through four different letters. Refresh several times and write down the possible letters for each image. You'll find that the only word they can make is "secret."Murray62
Egg 16Apr 16 10:00 AM EDTClue$60 for 30, but it was out of stock and out of reach for many.NES Classic Thread. For $60, you could get thirty classic games if you could actually get your hands on this hot toy for Christmas 2016. It was generally out of stock at retailers and one common complaint was that the controller cables were far too short.Tom103
Egg 17Apr 16 10:00 AM EDTClueRed v. Blue, it didn't matter who, some would agree we all lose.Hidden in the USA Presidential Election thread, red represents Republicans, blue represents Democrats, and losing refers to the general disappointment over the election.Tom59
Egg 18Apr 16 10:00 AM EDTPuzzleHe?ll inspirit a villager as one of your three wishes.WISP - Wisp becomes a villager after their amiibo card is scanned in the Welcome Amiibo update; inspirit a play on words; ?one of your three wishes? = genie.Peter242
Egg 19Apr 16 10:00 AM EDTClueOne creepy doll thought our midnight celebration may be a little extravagant, if the rumors are true?Referencing Oblivia?s post in the TBT Fair announcement. Creepy doll = Oblivia?s User title; midnight celebration = night carnival fair theme; the rumours = fair cancellation rumours became a forum-wide joke.Peter30
Egg 20Apr 16 10:00 AM EDTClueThe password is cash is freedom, but what should you do with it?Hidden in the ban message of the user Courage is nice. "Cash is freedom" is Crazy Redd's password for the phrase "courage is nice" in Animal Crossing: Wild World. This is the username of the newest registered user, as seen from the forum index.Murray20
Egg 21Apr 16 1:00 PM EDTClueState your name before entering familiar territory.You must be logged out to find this egg! It will appear as a notice on the front page when viewing TBT as a guest.Oblivia120
Egg 22Apr 16 1:00 PM EDTClueAdmired from afar but seldom conversed with, maybe now is your chance?Hidden in the People You Want to Talk to on the Forums thread.Peter56
Egg 23Apr 16 1:00 PM EDTClueWatch for seeds when climbing all the way to 250.Hidden in user Apple2012's 250th blog post. He's the user with the most blogs and Apples are full of devilish little seeds.Oblivia174
Egg 24Apr 16 5:00 PM EDTPuzzleThe traveller's red prize for the gold prize.DALAHORSE | DALAHAST (either accepted) - The traveller refers to Gulliver, who travels to many different countries and is named after the character from Gulliver's Travels. After he talks about the Nobel Prize he will send you a red dala horse if you can identify his visited country as Sweden.Jeremy19
Egg 25Apr 16 5:00 PM EDTClueHad an eggciting adventure today? Why not document your progress inside?This egg could be found on the create a new blog post page.Laudine127

Special thanks to everyone who helped put this event together.

Clues
Peter
Murray
Oblivia
Tom
Laudine
Jake
Jeremy
Justin

Collectibles
Art for poptart, Kirby, zen, galaxy, and golden eggs - Thunder
Art for Chao egg - SaintPrecious on DeviantArt

Other
Banner graphics - Laudine
Thread intro - Jeremy
Technical set up - Jeremy
Technical help - Justin, Oblivia

I'll personally send each of the mods a Reece's PB Egg OR Cadbury Creme Egg if this Easter event happens.
So I mean... cards are on the table, it's your move.

I'll be waiting!!

I would like to apologize in advance for any Zipper banners I put up throughout this event.

Have fun ya'll.

I'm so eggcited for this event! Good luck everyone, I hope you won't yolk around! You'll be scrambling at the last minute to find the eggs!
Sorry I had to...

OMG IM SO EGGCITED I LOVE THESE NEW EGGS SFKSF IM GONNA CRY

- - - Post Merge - - -

You guys realize you still have the search bar up.

Shhhhhhhhhh ;) (just jk I don't cheat mods pls don't disqualify me)

Last edited:
OMG IM SO EGGCITED I LOVE THESE NEW EGGS SFKSF IM GONNA CRY

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shhhhhhhhhh ;) (just jk I don't cheat mods pls don't disqualify me)

How is using the site's tools for their intended purpose cheating tho

Well **** me apparently it is 'cause it's disabled now

Last edited:
I'mma make a strat, but I won't tell you guys.

I really want the Poptart Egg and Galaxy Egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back