TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like there should be clearer instructions of at least where the eggs won't be. For example, "won't be found in signatures" or "won't be 100 pages into a thread" or "won't be outside of the belltreeforums.com address" etc. (These aren't real rules, just examples lol). It could cut down on a lot of wasted time for people, especially newbies and people who don't have the time to just search everywhere. Then again, I'm probably just not smart enough since some people aren't even having any difficulty with this haha :p

they won't be on ero pages

or illegal darknet sites

Last edited:
I know that it can seem very hard at first, but we won't be giving out any additional information beyond the clues themselves and I PROMISE it's possible to get all of the eggs, even as a newer member or someone who isn't super active here. I joined the forum around 1 month prior to the 2014 event and was able to get every egg (even with the HORRENDOUS Sweet Day puzzle), so I have all the faith in the world that you all can find the eggs and promise that some of these clues aren't as complicated as they initially seem. My advice is to take an hour or so away from the event if you become frustrated or annoyed, take a quick walk or listen to some music, and come back when you're more refreshed. It really does help. :blush:

every year i get angry at one clue then scream into a pillow, and then i take a break and come back to it and go 'OH YEAH lol'

you could also check out the thread from last year so you get examples of how this all works c:

I know that it can seem very hard at first, but we won't be giving out any additional information beyond the clues themselves and I PROMISE it's possible to get all of the eggs, even as a newer member or someone who isn't super active here. I joined the forum around 1 month prior to the 2014 event and was able to get every egg (even with the HORRENDOUS Sweet Day puzzle), so I have all the faith in the world that you all can find the eggs and promise that some of these clues aren't as complicated as they initially seem. My advice is to take an hour or so away from the event if you become frustrated or annoyed, take a quick walk or listen to some music, and come back when you're more refreshed. It really does help. :blush:

I'm sure I'm overthinking every single clue :p Well hopefully I get an AHA! moment when I resume looking later tonight ^_^ Either way, I think this is a fun idea and I wonder what other events TBT has that I don't know about! Is there a list somewhere of all the fun activities similar to this?

excuse me but im dumb so the only thing i can aspire on this is getting a poptart egg

I've been trying to find the eggs but I gave up. Then I just accidentally found two eggs, alright..

egg 8 and egg 6 are obvious but I still can't find the eggs in the places I'm positive that they are in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

YAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found the really obvious one yes QUEEN!

For the puzzle ones, is it one word or a phrase that we have to put? I'm confused because I have a good idea of what it could be, but I'm not sure if I'm putting it in correctly.

I feel like there should be clearer instructions of at least where the eggs won't be. For example, "won't be found in signatures" or "won't be 100 pages into a thread" or "won't be outside of the belltreeforums.com address" etc. (These aren't real rules, just examples lol). It could cut down on a lot of wasted time for people, especially newbies and people who don't have the time to just search everywhere. Then again, I'm probably just not smart enough since some people aren't even having any difficulty with this haha :p
I feel the same. All this vague "It can be anywhere" stuff is frustrating. Would a simple FAQ for newbies be so wrong? I have so many questions, even after reading the first page and this entire thread multiple times: Can eggs be found in people's avatars and signatures? Since the references in the clues can be "anything" (oh-so helpful, thank you), are they pop-culture, video games, "anything" related to The Bell Tree, etc.? Does "outside the forum" mean off this website, on a sister website (like the Animal Crossing World link, the Blog Tree link, etc.)? Do the eggs even LOOK like eggs, because according to the original post, they can be in "an image or text link"?
Of course, these questions won't be answered and summarily ignored, so I don't really know why I bothered to type them in the first place. :D
If I wanted to feel stupid, I'd call up the counselor's at my college.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back