• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I was on the exact threads for 2, 3, 6, 9, 10, 16, 19, 22, & 25. Arghhhhh

12, 13, 17, 20 was ones I didn't think to look. Those were just awful, 13 in particular.

Argh I searched so many places for egg 12, I knew it was talking about Felyne. What is a ban message? I searched that Courage is Nice profile but didn't see anything. And I still don't understand egg 15?

SAME OMFG
ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS BAYONETTA RELATED

I searched in the weeb game (madoka) lul. I is upset!

Btw I googled courage is nice and found the user but couldn't find the egg on that profile, ugh so close.

can somebody let Murray know that bronze is not the same as golden??? that's like saying yellow and expecting us to find red instead...
#nocolorblindmodsallowed

Also I too went straight for the Bayo thread with that witch clue but then I was like wait... tie... must have been some game

Oh well. Despite being an active member, apparently I don't know enough to know all of these riddles. It still feels unfair, even after knowing all the answers.

Also a 'feline from afar' am I the only one who kept assuming it was Katie?

o
mi
god
i'm so triggered
i went to the create a new blog post page when i saw clue 25
i didn't see the egg
tbt pls

tfw you still can't find where 20's egg is

can somebody let Murray know that bronze is not the same as golden??? that's like saying yellow and expecting us to find red instead...
#nocolorblindmodsallowed

Was that about 24 'cause that was by the evil wizard

Wait nvm I can't read

Last edited:
Also I too went straight for the Bayo thread with that witch clue but then I was like wait... tie... must have been some game

YEAH same. I even went to the mafia board but was looking for stuff with actual witches, like town of salem and stuff. Good job finding that

I could have found, like, four more, if I had only just looked a little bit harder at the places I had checked. And I knew the exact thread for 22 also, but couldn't find it. It might have been on one of the crashed pages I couldn't get to though. I'm... kind of upset with myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back