• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up going for galaxy since I don't have much longer to look for eggs and I would need to find 3 in very quick succession. Instead I got a chao egg and poptart. Actually I'mma go ahead and get another poptart egg bc i like how they look

Dang though, I hope I didn't like. Barely-miss any eggs. I guess I'll wait and see when they post the solutions!

HAH yes it was so worth skipping school, I've got my beautiful Chao eggy

Dang though, I hope I didn't like. Barely-miss any eggs. I guess I'll wait and see when they post the solutions!

The way things are looking, I think many of us have probably glossed over #3 completely lol, considering the flood of users in what seemed to be the correct forum last night. I still haven't found it, I'm really curious but it's probably going to hurt to find out lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back