• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the poptart egg. It looks nothing like a Pop Tart. It's just that pattern that has been used in games since ACNL.

There was a very popular New 3ds XL and HHA bundle (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) that has the "poptart" design on it. I think it got the name because it sort-of looks like sprinkles? IDK.

It looks nothing like a Pop Tart.

Well of course not, it's an egg.

In all seriousness while I don't particularly like it I can see the resemblance

20131111-strawberry-pop-tart-thumb-1500xauto-384042.jpg

Well of course not, it's an egg.

In all seriousness while I don't particularly like it I can see the resemblance

20131111-strawberry-pop-tart-thumb-1500xauto-384042.jpg

No, I meant the design on the egg. It should have real sprinkles.

MIyu4oK.png

This was the inspiration of the Poptart Egg.

You are correct! I personally think Thunder did an amazing job on that egg. It also kinda reminds me of Stitches' t-shirt.

I can't wait to reveal the answers. I'm fairly confident I won't be the one everyone wants to see burned alive this time around, so that'll be a nice break after Halloween.

:D

officially sold my only egg from this event! I'm much happier with the collectibles I've been able to buy from the spoils. i didn't really care for the eggs this year.
To me!!! Thx so much again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back