• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know you and therefore it is really weird

but seriously, when exactly was oath's cheating found out? since I definitely don't remember it being anytime during or shortly after the event, and the archival records kinda show this too (listing 2015 egg #10 as 1 found instead of 0 like it should be)

Idk but apparently it is a Forbidden Topic so

👀

WHY ARE ALL THE EGGS SOLD OUT I WAS GOING TO GET A KIRBY EGG BUT I WANTED TO SEE IF I WOULD GET ANYMORE EGGS FIRST

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know you and therefore it is really weird

Maybe we can be friends.

Also, staff, please restock.

>When you were about to get the last kirby egg but it sold out 20 minutes ago

Kirb.jpg

Staff, if you don't restock the eggs, I might kill myself. :lemon:

Please staff, restock, I might kill myself.

The third one was already obvious for me but I just couldn't find it in that section and I still cant find it.

Last edited:
Can someone please remove that Zipper gif from the banner? It's getting really creepy.

Apple2012 said:
Can someone please remove that Zipper gif from the banner? It's getting really creepy.

Wonder what it will look like when 11PM EST comes nearer. *shivers*

Last edited:
A couple things, guys.

1. Yes, I will be restocking the eggs one more time before 11pm EST, so keep an eye on the shop if you have eggs left to spend!

2. Let's please keep the talk about the 2015 cheating drama to a minimum. I understand the curiosity, but what's done is done and dredging up old drama never ends well.

3. I don't want to see any further mentions of suicide over the clues, restocks, or otherwise. This isn't funny and we've had a few people come forward who are becoming more and more uncomfortable as a result of these comments, so please remember that this event is meant to be a fun and lighthearted one.

Thanks all. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back