TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAH yes it was so worth skipping school, I've got my beautiful Chao eggy

eggucation always comes first

- - - Post Merge - - -

The way things are looking, I think many of us have probably glossed over #3 completely lol, considering the flood of users in what seemed to be the correct forum last night. I still haven't found it, I'm really curious but it's probably going to hurt to find out lmao.

i know exactly what ur on about and i swear i looked everywhere possible and i know i missed something so when answers are released i will also hope to be released, except into the sweet release of death

The way things are looking, I think many of us have probably glossed over #3 completely lol, considering the flood of users in what seemed to be the correct forum last night. I still haven't found it, I'm really curious but it's probably going to hurt to find out lmao.

Yeah, plus I remember one person who found it said they passed it by a bunch of times. It's probably gonna sting if it's in like. The one thread I didn't think to check

ahem no dear sorry sidon is mine get yo own (insert nails emoji here)

Taiko you're like 3

Shark man only accepts golden eggs.

ZJVjVaX.jpg

Last edited:
tbh i like the design of the poptart egg most. I've always liked that pattern and i was overjoyed that it was the easiest-to-get egg lol

CONGRATS to all those who got the zen/galaxy eggs tho, they are beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back