• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's actually why I was in Orlando for "vacation", I was trying to convince Walt Disney World to let us host TBT Fair Live + Ballpit at Animal Kingdom. They didn't bite. :(

Yes!

WHAT

I don't think I'll be able to get 10 more between now and Monday oh nooo D:

That's actually why I was in Orlando for "vacation", I was trying to convince Walt Disney World to let us host TBT Fair Live + Ballpit at Animal Kingdom. They didn't bite. :(

that's what happens when you try to get disney to change the tree of life to the bell tree of life. they just don't like it.

f004fc2b7e.jpg

When you're still trying to figure out 21 and getting desperate

The tags for this thread is full of puns and "this egg is too hard" jokes.

Okay. Three eggs down. Page loading rate - two minutes per page. Now, the question is, should I buy airplane wi-fi so I can keep searching? (I already tried to buy airport wi-fi and was informed it is currently broken. They just wanted to thwart my egg hunt.)

Last edited:
egg three is not that bad guys, it was actually where i thought it was earlier today but I must not have looked hard enought b4... good luck everyone!

I'm 100% certain I'm not gonna get the Chao egg. I just can't find any more. Nice game anyway, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back