• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
and oh yeah, since the hunt is officially over I have no reason to keep avis/sigs turned off anymore

TIME TO GO REVERT THAT

I'm going to go for now, I'll see you guys later.

I really hate that I had to work sat AND sunday AND Monday. I missed out on like 20 hours of hunt time.

and oh yeah, since the hunt is officially over I have no reason to keep avis/sigs turned off anymore

TIME TO GO REVERT THAT

Oh yeah did anyone else have to do double takes at Jake's ****ing signature 'cause let me tell you

now after this let's get some shop restocks too like last year ;)

Oh yeah did anyone else have to do double takes at Jake's ****ing signature 'cause let me tell you

I no joke tried clicking on its eggs to see if that was related to one of the clues

even if they look nothing like the clue egg graphics posted around the forums

- - - Post Merge - - -

Clue 24 did everything wrong

but nothing wrong means everything wrong

so this means that clue 24 is innocent if we reverse the logic

177c10a99146b62b0185014ad855be1b.png

you evil evil man

Egg 24Apr 16 5:00 PM EDTPuzzleThe traveller's red prize for the gold prize.DALAHORSE | DALAHAST (either accepted) - The traveller refers to Gulliver, who travels to many different countries and is named after the character from Gulliver's Travels. After he talks about the Nobel Prize he will send you a red dala horse if you can identify his visited country as Sweden.Jeremy19

ALRIGHT TIME TO SQUARE UP JEREMY

Fun fact: #3 was made easier twice. Once before it was even posted. #24 and #25 were also both made easier before they went up.

Edit: Forgot to say that #20 was also made much easier before we posted it.

Last edited:
Well okay. I feel better. I literally wouldn't have gotten any of the ones I missed.

are you kidding me @ #3? I looked through every thread in that section and never thought to look at the poll choices. I was looking for an image that whole thing U G H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back