TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here they are

EggFirst SightingTypeClue
Egg 1Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClueYour eyes are heavy and it?s time to sleep, but where will you visit tonight?
Egg 2Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClueThe previous may have been the best one for you, but the current is the best throughout the generations.
Egg 3Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClue(updated) TBT's favorite calamari.
Egg 4Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTClueI hear this fun guy can make you a huge celebrity in Autumn.
Egg 5Apr 15 1:00 PM EDTPuzzleA friendly greeting to the newest paradise.
Egg 6Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueRed, blue and green were the original trio, surprisingly the newest addition isn't yellow.
Egg 7Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueQuick! Stop and drop(down)!
Egg 8Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueYou can't switch the taste of this.
Egg 9Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClueAfter three days in the wild, he returns golden.
Egg 10Apr 15 4:00 PM EDTClue"The end is near. The end is near. The end is near," rustled the maple tree. Heed its words, lest you overlook the magical glimmer.
Egg 11Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueHurry! You?ve got limited time to rise up and spike the ones you admire, albeit not with an arrow.
Egg 12Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueA feline from afar, find them if you're able.
Egg 13Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueSecond in line, but forever number 3.
Egg 14Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTClueWhen the clock strikes midnight, the witches come out to play. Will someone be defeated, or will it be a tie each way?
Egg 15Apr 15 7:00 PM EDTPuzzleClick here.
Egg 16Apr 16 10:00 AM EDTClue$60 for 30, but it was out of stock and out of reach for many.
Egg 17Apr 16 10:00 AM EDTClueRed v. Blue, it didn't matter who, some would agree we all lose.
Egg 18Apr 16 10:00 AM EDTPuzzleHe?ll inspirit a villager as one of your three wishes.
Egg 19Apr 16 10:00 AM EDTClueOne creepy doll thought our midnight celebration may be a little extravagant, if the rumors are true?
Egg 20Apr 16 10:00 AM EDTClueThe password is cash is freedom, but what should you do with it?
Egg 21Apr 16 1:00 PM EDTClueState your name before entering familiar territory.
Egg 22Apr 16 1:00 PM EDTClueAdmired from afar but seldom conversed with, maybe now is your chance?
Egg 23Apr 16 1:00 PM EDTClueWatch for seeds when climbing all the way to 250.
Egg 24Apr 16 5:00 PM EDTPuzzleThe traveller's red prize for the gold prize.
Egg 25Apr 16 5:00 PM EDTClueHad an eggciting adventure today? Why not document your progress inside?

Lambda already made this joke but it didn't stop me

brb suing for stealing my bit

all eggs are on the internet, except the puzzles which have you type in a sequence of alphanumeric characters

there's your answers

We have an announcement for Egg #24. After the first two users solved it, the egg could not be redeemed. If you think you had the correct answer earlier today, you may want to try it again.
Also, it's possible that you'll receive two eggs for the same clue. If this happens, please do not spend it because we will be removing it after guessing is over at 11:00 PM EDT. If you buy a collectible with the extra egg, we'll have to remove it and return the correct amount of currency to you. Thank you!

We have an announcement for Egg #24. After the first two users solved it, the egg could not be redeemed. If you think you had the correct answer earlier today, you may want to try it again.
Also, it's possible that you'll receive two eggs for the same clue. If this happens, please do not spend it because we will be removing it after guessing is over at 11:00 PM EDT. If you buy a collectible with the extra egg, we'll have to remove it. Thank you!

I thought there was something wrong. Nevertheless, I GOT MY LAST EGG!!!

Also, it's possible that you'll receive two eggs for the same clue. If this happens, please do not spend it because we will be removing it after guessing is over at 11:00 PM EDT. If you buy a collectible with the extra egg, we'll have to remove it. Thank you!
Soo. I guess I won't wanna answer that.

ONE GALAXY EGG RESTOCKED AND I GOT IT

watching chadtronic watch chadtronic ytp's while im looking for the last eggs i need- 4 more lmao

Also; congrats to Rosetti!
Also; flashback to when my favorite one piece character broke the fourth wall and won the golden egg last year

Yeaaa boi, i got all the eggs. Some were pretty dumb but that was fun. Thanks staff ����

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also; congrats to Rosetti!
Also; flashback to when my favorite one piece character broke the fourth wall and won the golden egg last year

Inb4 the one piece turns out to be a gold egg

Also, it's possible that you'll receive two eggs for the same clue. If this happens, please do not spend it because we will be removing it after guessing is over at 11:00 PM EDT. If you buy a collectible with the extra egg, we'll have to remove it and return the correct amount of currency to you. Thank you!

Oh sweet , thanks for fixing it!

I'm so bad at these. I really wanted to get just one egg from the shop but I can only find 2. I don't even know what the eggs look like because I only got 2 puzzle eggs and no clue eggs. I cry every time. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back