• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFFF i found another egg while looking for a different one! I don't mind if this keeps happening so long as I'm finding eggs >: D

PFFF i found another egg while looking for a different one! I don't mind if this keeps happening so long as I'm finding eggs >: D

unless you know exactly what a clue means and suddenly it gets you crazy because you have searched everywhere and have not found anything

like me with clue 14 , i aint bothering anymore no no

unless you know exactly what a clue means and suddenly it gets you crazy because you have searched everywhere and have not found anything

like me with clue 14 , i aint bothering anymore no no

I mean if you check what egg it is, then you can just work backwards for it

edit: err, wait. misread lel

Last edited:
Just one more, then I can buy the stupid Chao Egg. Those Galaxy Eggs are gonna cost like 20k TBT or something...

I don't even want the other eggs. Like, sorry to sound ungrateful, but I only want the galaxy egg. If I don't get it, I'll jus buy and sell the cheap eggs for bells... Better than nothing, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back