• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I can figure out the last two clues that are to come shortly. I can't seem to figure any others out. Come on last two egg clues! Be good! I'm hoping one is a puzzle. I like the puzzles best.

I'm also curious as to what the answers are. I'll be looking forward to the answers when they are released.

Will there be a raffle if too many people end up with 1 egg leftover like with the Fair?

Will there be a raffle if too many people end up with 1 egg leftover like with the Fair?

It may be different this year, but I remember after one of the egg hunts in the past, ppl could just convert their leftover eggs to tbt

I've read this at least 5 times and I still don't get it *crying laughing but mostly crying hysterically

It may be different this year, but I remember after one of the egg hunts in the past, ppl could just convert their leftover eggs to tbt

Oh, good to know! Thanks. :)

1 galaxy egg left folks :eek:

1 galaxy egg left folks :eek:

The hype is real. I'm hoping 23 people don't all buy the chao eggs. I am soooo close! Come on it's 5pm, hurry with the next hints! Lmao

The final 2 clues have been posted!

Also, no one was able to figure out #3 yet, so we made it a little easier. Please see the clue table for the updated clue.

You will have until 11:00 PM EDT Monday to look for the clues. We will then disable them and reveal the answers. Zipper's shop will remain open for a few days longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back