• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is insanely frustrating! There are a few where I just KNOW what they're referring to, but no matter how much I comb the relevant places, no eggs. But the flipside is I just got one I never thought would click for me and finding it was such sweet relief, haha. I can't believe how emotionally invested I am in a freaking forum egg hunt rn.

This is insanely frustrating! There are a few where I just KNOW what they're referring to, but no matter how much I comb the relevant places, no eggs. But the flipside is I just got one I never thought would click for me and finding it was such sweet relief, haha. I can't believe how emotionally invested I am in a freaking forum egg hunt rn.

same

Thanks for holding this event! First timer.

I keep thinking I have a lead on some but they're not where I expected them to be. D:

I just made a list of all the ones i haven't gotten, just to keep track. Depressing. So many.

I just came back. Nice to see there's some eggs that came earlier this morning, plus a few more right now.

Are these all in generic sticky threads and such? I fear I wont get some references here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back