• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
20170416_094603.jpg

The chao egg and the galaxy egg look so cool, but I'll be lucky to find one clue answer. The Easter event is always impossible.

I'm excited to see who made which clues so I can know who to foster secret hate for for torturing me. ^u^

OK, coffee is being consumed. Maybe this will help.

my goodness--- we're all in trouble if i'm leading the pack still after all this time.

RIP 2017 the Year without a Golden Egg winner...

iirc like 20 or 30 people had them all right at this stage a year ago; either the membership has gotten a lot dumber, or there are too many clues this year lacking a logical connection to their answers.... (or somebody's dog got loose and ate some of the hidden eggs... :p)

YEAH I got 18! I thought I knew 19, but when I checked the page nothing was there.

you guys are weak. we could have been back in the 3rd easter egg hunt days, y'know! now THOSE clues were a struggle

also actual picture of me trying to figure out these clues
d24b07d21d3265ed915e6a9e89f2cae6.jpg

thank you...got my Kirby...good luck to all of you....don't give up...eggs are out there waiting for you :D

Got egg 18! :) Probably the easiest one yet for me

Yay, I got 18! I'm glad I atleast got another :)

Last edited:
I know what egg 17 means I just don't know where to look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back