TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk if this is a dumb question or not, but can the egg be found in any part of the thread or just the first post?

Clue 10, hands down. It's the only clue out of every Easter event that actually went unsolved.

I still think Clue #15 is mean. I can't get that Galaxy Egg with the amount I have, which means I can't get 10,000 TBT after the event.

I wish we could work together on 15 but i feel like im over thing it. I'm trying to simulate stuff in java.

Nobody was actually able to solve that one from 2015.

I know what really happened, but that's too controversial to talk since it's two-year old drama. Don't ask me why. Instead, have fun hunting eggs.

oh my god I just realized something about clue 15

nothing close to having an answer yet, but

Nobody was actually able to solve that one from 2015.

huh

was figuring out that just super delayed or something? since I don't remember anything about it during/right after the event, but it's possible I just missed too

also, in that case I must know of how oath acquired these skills, because that's far more effective than just asking around

Last edited:
I know what really happened, but that's too controversial to talk since it's two-year old drama. Don't ask me why. Instead, have fun hunting eggs.

nothing like ripe two-year old drama to take people's mind off of current frustrations they have

Last edited:
Well rip me getting the Galaxy egg; I have a giant project to do anyhow, but good luck to everyone else!

I'll be so interested in seeing the answers to these clues. Some I have ideas about but nothing sure fire.

Am I the only one that keeps going back to the same threads and hoping that the eggs will be there, even though I've checked the entire first page of the thread and there was nothing? I'm just so sure that my answers are right, but none of the threads I check have the eggs...

Am I the only one that keeps going back to the same threads and hoping that the eggs will be there, even though I've checked the entire first page of the thread and there was nothing? I'm just so sure that my answers are right, but none of the threads I check have the eggs...

I've been doing that for some of them lmao
Even checking the whole thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back