• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just another reminder that posting any hints about the locations of the clues is not allowed, even if you think you're being vague!

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who hasn't found 8 yet. Everyone keeps talking about 5 being easy, too, but I have no idea what it is. Maybe I'm just overthinking it way too much.

I figured out 5 but not 8. 8 sounds easy but when I look where I assume it is, it isn't there. ^^;

I'm not, you should post better hints. You have no idea where to even click, even if you're on the right page. This makes everything stressful for lots of users. I would understand this if it were for the last few eggs or something, but when you can't find the first egg, you know something's wrong.

Please, staff, give us better hints for the first few eggs. I had similar problems with not getting ANY prizes during the fair, despite being on everyday. Ugh...

I'm not, you should post better hints. You have no idea where to even click, even if you're on the right page. This makes everything stressful for lots of users. I would understand this if it were for the last few eggs or something, but when you can't find the first egg, you know something's wrong.

Please, staff, give us better hints for the first few eggs. I had similar problems with not getting ANY prizes during the fair, despite being on everyday. Ugh...

EfPhEEx.jpg

my favorite part of this event is the sudden angery posts only to then have those same people realize some hints really were not that hard. it's a common vicious cycle for the past few easter events. it will never end.

my favorite part of this event is the sudden angery posts only to then have those same people realize some hints really were not that hard. it's a common vicious cycle for the past few easter events. it will never end.

Lmao it's so annoying at the end of the event when you realise how easy it was ugh

They could be either a word or phrase, but you'd want to type it with no spaces and in all caps. For example, if the clue was 1+2=? you'd enter http://www.belltreeforums.com/credits.php?code=THREE in the url and press enter. You'll get a PM stating that you've found an egg if your answer was correct.

It may help you to take a look at last year's Easter thread to get a better idea of how everything works, and you can find that here. Beyond that, I'd recommend taking a break from the event if you're becoming frustrated, as I've found that taking a few moments away from everything helps to restore clarity. No one can think properly when they're agitated!

But yes, when we say anywhere, we do mean anywhere.

Could an egg be below my bed?

The only eggs I've found are 1, 4, and 5.

Hopefully I can find more! :eek:

omg this is not as hard as i thought. i just need to not be lazy.
it's not that bad, just look a bit :,)

I can't seem to find 1, are they in increasing difficulty or randomly placed?

Please give us one obvious hint, people are bullying me over having no eggs, and you're doing nothing about it. :(

Please give us one obvious hint, people are bullying me over having no eggs, and you're doing nothing about it. :(

You aren't being bullied omg.

The clues aren't that hard. They've never given more hints before just because some people couldn't figure them out and they probably won't now. Making things too easy spoils the fun.

Last edited:

If you're really being bullied, please report it so we can look into it. We're not giving hints because that won't be fair to the many people who have already solved them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back