• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say, but if you want to find some of the eggs, you may have to look for them thoroughly. The TBT staff are trolls (funny trolls to be exact), and the eggs are hidden in really tricky places.

;-; there goes my entire day lol

Ok I get that we have to search different threads for eggs, but I don't understand the CODEHERE thing. Can someone explain this to me??

I hate to say, but if you want to find some of the eggs, you may have to look for them thoroughly. The TBT staff are trolls (funny trolls to be exact), and the eggs are hidden in really tricky places.

Well darn. This seems like a lot of fun but I guess I really won't be able to do that >.< I won't have time for this at all since I'm spending the day at the hospital with my mom and I'm guessing the clues expire. But at least now I know what's up for next year!

they don't expire dw :) you can do any at any time, its just that some eggs will run out of stock so if you're a hardcore hunter being fast helps

they don't expire dw :) you can do any at any time, its just that some eggs will run out of stock so if you're a hardcore hunter being fast helps

Ohh that's good! Do you mean the eggs in the shop run out of stock though, or the actual clue eggs? So sorry. I'm such a noooob D:

Last edited:
me lookin at that clue 6 slot

aiBVstF.gif

I actually got two eggs so far! Usually I get none haha. I am LOVING the chao egg! I hope I can get one! :D

Also, thanks for the nightmare fuel avatar, Zipper.

WHAT EGG DID I JUST GET LMAO???

WAIT NVM IT WAS ONE OF THE NEW ONES

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back