• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there gonna be more restocks of the Galaxy egg? It'll probably take me a long time, if I can even, solve 15 total puzzles. I'm gonna feel like crap if they sell out when I reach 15 eggs.

When will the time for searching eggs end? Hopefully it lasts a bit longer...

Egg #3 is rather uneggceptable, I feel I know what it is, but I can't find the thread! D:

Thank you for making 21, it is what gave me my tenth egg! Now to decide between zen egg (original plan), get two more and get Kirby and chao, or get five more and the Galaxy. It's not entirely/completely my choice but the timer that is zen egg stock has got me weighing my options. I can't believe I managed 10 btw, there are a few others I have ideas for but haven't been able to find so I might hold out and keep trying, either way, I am very happy right now!

Edit: grammar

Last edited:
Question:
This is my first egg hunting. I understand and know the answer most of them, but I'm not sure where to find them??
Hmm. I understand looking from last years answers, I know some would be on the thread. I checked the thread that I know certain of the answer, butI can't find it on the first page or more recent? Does it mean I have to search through all the page 1 by 1??

Woot!!!! I got a chao egg!!!!! I found a couple eggs just by clicking random things I never usually visit. Thank you dumb luck. :D

That's actually why I was in Orlando for "vacation", I was trying to convince Walt Disney World to let us host TBT Fair Live + Ballpit at Animal Kingdom. They didn't bite. :(

actually wait

>ballpit

are you trying to make the tbt fair into the next dashcon?

Last edited:
I HATE that I know what half of these clues are telling me, but the location, I got nothin...

I know exactly what 3 is referring to but I can't find it! I want a galaxy egg so badly...

Managed to get eight before I have to go into airplane mode. Special shout-out to Jubs for the banner which looks just wonderful on mobile (read - terrifying).

When you think you know exactly where an egg is and you go there and there is an egg but not the number you were looking for

Last edited:
Managed to get eight before I have to go into airplane mode. Special shout-out to Jubs for the banner which looks just wonderful on mobile (read - terrifying).

Imagine what it'll look like when the hunt is about to end....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back