TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want a galaxy egg but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to figure out any of the clues in time. I'm going to feel so stupid after the answers are revealed.

I'm starting to think my personal goal of finding 3 more eggs will take too long :(

Also, no idea who made this, but I bookmarked it a few years ago and hoped someone might enjoy it. Link to TBT easter themed game

here's a question: when the answers are revealed will we not only know what thread they were in, but what post in the thread?

I'm going to be honest, the Golden Easter Egg is terrible, I'd buy 4 Chao Eggs if I had 25 eggs instead. :p
Speaking of that, will there be more Chao eggs in stock?

Last edited:
here's a question: when the answers are revealed will we not only know what thread they were in, but what post in the thread?

iirc there's usually a direct link to the egg unless it's not in a post

I think I glitched on egg 15 D: I tried to type in the code but it wouldn't load so I refreshed my internet and now it won't work. I'm almost 100% sure that my answer is correct :'(

ngl before they changed "seafood" to "calamari" i was seriously looking for a sidon thirst thread somewhere

I found egg #21 eggcidentally. Now I'm not sure what to do as this was uneggspected.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm starting to think my personal goal of finding 3 more eggs will take too long :(

Also, no idea who made this, but I bookmarked it a few years ago and hoped someone might enjoy it. Link to TBT easter themed game

Hmm... not sure about the choice of music, but it seems kinda cool. Playing through it at the moment.

Last edited:
I'm skipping class for this :) Who am i?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, will eggs eb restocked or no?

I'm skipping too so I can find one more egg :') I need the Chao egg in my life

Last edited:
I need to figure out #15... Just WHAT do the letters mean? I've found some pattern in it but I still have no clue. Are the letters even meant to form a word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back