• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf and I was thinking about looking around Able's. :(

And I spent an Hour in the Splat Zone, and I cannot believe the egg was in THAT thread.

Oh well. Despite being an active member, apparently I don't know enough to know all of these riddles. It still feels unfair, even after knowing all the answers.

Also a 'feline from afar' am I the only one who kept assuming it was Katie?

Me too! I thought I did something really smart by going to the 404 page with Katie to see if it was there. I was very disappointed lol

Well, at least I feel a little special my thread was egg #1.

I couldn't find a single egg hidden by Murray, but I found all three hidden by Tom.

Last edited:
Oh well. Despite being an active member, apparently I don't know enough to know all of these riddles. It still feels unfair, even after knowing all the answers.

Also a 'feline from afar' am I the only one who kept assuming it was Katie?

I actually looked for felyne threads and looked in the able sisters subforum, but not at the same time TT__TT

clue 1: got, super easy
clue 2: got, wouldn't of known though if I hadn't stumbled into since idc about monster hunter
clue 3: didn't get, and why are ya'll hiding eggs in threads from 2 years back? at least my idea of it being splatoon related was right
clue4: got, clever and also pretty easy
clue 5: got, and lmao this one was definitely among the easiest
clue 6: got, also super easy
clue 7: got, took a little while to figure out this one but altogether not too bad. also clever cluewriting
clue 8: got, though I honestly forgot about this, so probably wouldn't of found without stumbling into
clue 9: didn't get, and wtf is this one. bronze isn't gold murray you fool
clue 10: didn't get, and htf did I miss this one? I probably checked that entire thread at least 5 times
clue 11: got, though just stumbling around. maybe would've figured out otherwise? idk
clue 12: didn't get, thought it was katie or monster hunter crossover related. will next year be 2009 threads?
clue 13: didn't get and lmao I actually had this idea right. should've looked at the profile IDs, since I just assumed justin had that spot
clue 14: didn't get, and how for once I actually should've checked the mafia threads
clue 15: got, going to do another post on it
clue 16: got, stumbing. forgot about this thing
clue 17: got, and **** this garbage
clue 18: got, also super easy
clue 19: didn't get, but I ****ING KNEW IT. should've bothered to go through the lengthy bulletin board threads
clue 20: didn't get, ban murray
clue 21: didn't get, and how the **** did this one even work. I had the idea, but wrote it off, since I figured you had to be logged in for eggs to register
clue 22: got, found stumbling
clue 23: got trying for #25
clue 24: didn't get, gulliver washes up too often to be a traveler. he's a stowaway at best
clue 25: got, pretty easy

Dang i could've got 15 and 12! 12 I had it narrowed down to the able sisters from other sites and was going through those threads, but never thought to check the very last one (though i was checking for feline and cat stuff), and for 15 i had written down all of the four letters each slot would alternate through and then used java to print out every word combo possible but must've missed secret :p
so close to the chao and kirby egg!

That was super fun thanks guys! I've never participated in a TBT event before, but it was a great way to spend a weekend of procrastinating ;)

Side note: wtf Murray

no it was "in the wild returned golden". the explanation in the answer is bronze = golden.

The equals sign is just showing a link between the two similar words. The main parts of the clue were 'wild', meaning wild world, and 'three days', the thread's title is 'Reset after 3 days? (How's my map?)'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back