TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, number three sucks ass. I went past it like 6 times yesterday ;_;

oh goodie now i feel like checking for it again for the 50th time

also I really wish i could just ask where a certain post is, since I *think* an egg might be there but I can't at all remember where the said post is at

made extra worse by being largely unrelated to the topic to my memory

Last edited:
Will the Chao Egg be restocked in the shop? Since the shop is going to be open for buying eggs for a few days? <3

Screenshot_20170417-114601.jpg

I think this meme i found on instagram perfectly.sums up the egg hunt

I NEED MORE EGGS
it's so annoying to see other people talking about "really easy" eggs, but I just can't find them. I also really want to know what the eggs that are called 'clever' and 'funny' by people are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So since I probably won't find any more eggs, should I get a Kirby or a Chao egg?

Well I've found enough for a zen egg, so that's good, but I reeeeeally want a galaxy egg... I was hoping my brain might work out some more clues while I was asleep but nope, it has let me down T_T

That's what HE thinks!

It is! It's based on the Chao Egg from Sonic Adventures 2:

6d4mhp4.jpg

Thunder - Last Saturday at 9:48 AM
love the chao 1

Tina - Last Saturday at 9:48 AM
who broke the news to justin that it's a sonic thing

Justin - Last Saturday at 9:48 AM
WHAT

speaking of, restocked some of those terrible sonic eggs if you hate yourself enough to buy one!

and zen

I feel like one of those moms at a carnival or a fair that offers to buy a prize at one of the stalls just cos her kid really wants it
Me offering for the galaxy egg: How much you want for the galaxy egg? 50? 100? 200? I can go higher

These clues are unfair, I don't have a big enough brain capacity to be thinking that hard

I NEED MORE EGGS
it's so annoying to see other people talking about "really easy" eggs, but I just can't find them. I also really want to know what the eggs that are called 'clever' and 'funny' by people are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So since I probably won't find any more eggs, should I get a Kirby or a Chao egg?

Kirby! His cute lil face will go well with your other collectibles IMO

Just found my 6th egg, will take a break and then maybe try and get 3 more for a poptart egg.

tfw togepi egg is made worthless because of the poptart egg

WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND EGGS A N D E G G S A N D E G G S

I should probably add that I'm worried now about spending the day looking for more eggs. What if I can finally afford a galaxy egg, but all that's left by then are poptart eggs?? A dangerous risk.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back