• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me: wot?! how are so many people finding these by accident while i'm here just surfing 5000 threads at a time with no luck.

wot?!

bunny.jpg
OMG It won't go away. WAIII?!?!?!?!

IMG_0644.jpg
Can we make this our permanent tree plz.​

I feel like I know these new ones but all my guesses are wrong!! D:

I wonder how many of these are in important threads that I'm just missing, and how many are references to memorable events in Not-So-Important threads that I wouldn't understand anyhow

all these people be 'oh haha i accidentally found 20 of these' while i spend 6 hours trying to decipher and find even one of the lil frickers gettin me like

More-Mad-Ruby-steven-universe-39900182-203-221.jpg

I'll never understand what they mean by "afar" in the way they're using it.

I just want to see the answers so I can feel better like, "Oh that explains it. You never would have guessed that." xD But if I'm missing something I could have found- argh!

Last edited:
I feel like there's a Great Deku Tree joke to be found in the current banner, but I can't think of one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back