• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on, I was in the right thread for #3 LIKE 4 TIMES. How the hell did I miss that? But damn, some of these I was definitely on the right track, but the others are WAY too obscure for me. Good job to those who got them all!

are you kidding me @ #3? I looked through every thread in that section and never thought to look at the poll choices. I was looking for an image that whole thing U G H

I honest to god looked at that thread about 7 times before going "wait a minute"

WELL im a bit salty that i got the general ideas right for a lot of the ones I missed. But what can I say, they were too clever for me :p

I assumed "Courage is nice" was just some wiseguy who made an alternate account that immediately got banned lol

i searched everywhere for egg 3 i'm so depressed
i was on the right track for a few of the ones i missed but i just couldn't find them cause i didn't go back far enough im so mad

Last edited:
All of the eggs I found were the most common ones people found. But I don't feel as stupid as I thought I would, since I haven't really been active on the forums, so I wouldn't have known most of these anyway. I'm pretty sure I checked the threads for 3 and 16, though, but I didn't find the eggs!

ALSO I KNEW that #14 was about Mafia! But for some reason my brain kept making the connection to Bayonetta and I looked so hard for a thread like that but nope. Rip in peas

ZrgwYnz.gif

Egg 3 and 24 are rotten. :(

Last edited:
IMO this one was much easier which is why I'm really bummed out that some people are complaining and calling it unfair

This was *easier* than previous events?? Holey guacamole! I don't think it was unfair, and I'm not complaining, but this is definitely a nich? event that I am not well suited to lol.

:)

ALSO I KNEW that #14 was about Mafia! But for some reason my brain kept making the connection to Bayonetta and I looked so hard for a thread like that but nope. Rip in peas

SAME OMFG
ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS BAYONETTA RELATED

also bowie (the user) sorry for being annoying ;u;

I ENTERED ROOSTEROFBARCELOS AND THEN GAVE UP ON THAT LINE OF THINKING RE #24!!!

seriously, there was nothing wrong with 24, i derped that one...

but it made no difference because i could have never gotten the other 3 i missed, because they were dysfunctional "riddles."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back