TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel slightly better about myself now that I have six eggs. I got 23 and 25 fairly easily. Only nine more for that galaxy egg that I'll probably have to buy from someone.

I had a private message notification after I entered a puzzle guess, but now it's completely gone and there's no new message in my inbox.

I'm a little confused. Did it glitch out or something?

I'm gonna keep tryin, but tbh I'm too tired from work to even stress about the event anymore lmao.

Thought I'd make a start before bed, got quite a few already. Hoping to work out a lot more tomorrow!

Welp I'm might just give up and i know where some of these are but they aren't there and its upsetting me

I finally found 21. IT WAS RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE THE WHOLE TIME. I swear to god, I did that before. This is killing me.

I think I'm gonna give up trying for the golden egg. Shame.

Did one of the sages find egg number 3? :lemon:

They can share this if they'd like. We're not giving out the names of who solved which clue because... you know. Cheating and whatnot.

;)

Has there been anyone who solved #15 yet? :eek:

Maybe it'll give me motivation if someone has.

They have!

Are there gonna be more restocks of the Galaxy egg? It'll probably take me a long time, if I can even, solve 15 total puzzles. I'm gonna feel like crap if they sell out when I reach 15 eggs.

The Galaxy stock will be more limited than the rest, but it's pretty likely to be restocked at least one more time before the end of the event.

Thank you for making 21, it is what gave me my tenth egg! Now to decide between zen egg (original plan), get two more and get Kirby and chao, or get five more and the Galaxy. It's not entirely/completely my choice but the timer that is zen egg stock has got me weighing my options. I can't believe I managed 10 btw, there are a few others I have ideas for but haven't been able to find so I might hold out and keep trying, either way, I am very happy right now!

Edit: grammar

Zen is almost certainly going to be restocked in the event that it sells out. Everyone needs a little more zen in their life if you ask me.

Question:
This is my first egg hunting. I understand and know the answer most of them, but I'm not sure where to find them??
Hmm. I understand looking from last years answers, I know some would be on the thread. I checked the thread that I know certain of the answer, butI can't find it on the first page or more recent? Does it mean I have to search through all the page 1 by 1??

Some eggs may be found on thread pages other than the first post, yes.

I had a private message notification after I entered a puzzle guess, but now it's completely gone and there's no new message in my inbox.

I'm a little confused. Did it glitch out or something?

You can PM me your guess and I can tell you if you're correct, and we can look into things more if necessary.

I think I'm gonna give up trying for the golden egg. Shame.

It would have been beautiful with your line up :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

They can share this if they'd like. We're not giving out the names of who solved which clue because... you know. Cheating and whatnot.

;)

They have!

The Galaxy stock will be more limited than the rest, but it's pretty likely to be restocked at least one more time before the end of the event.

Zen is almost certainly going to be restocked in the event that it sells out. Everyone needs a little more zen in their life if you ask me.

Some eggs may be found on thread pages other than the first post, yes.

You can PM me your guess and I can tell you if you're correct, and we can look into things more if necessary.

Thank you for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back