• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this event suppose to be fun?

It's supposed to be difficult, I guess.

Also, is anyone else getting errors on the forum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

The final 2 clues have been posted!

Also, no one was able to figure out #3 yet, so we made it a little easier. Please see the clue table for the updated clue.

You will have until 11:00 PM EDT Monday to look for the clues. We will then disable them and reveal the answers. Zipper's shop will remain open for a few days longer.

TBT's favorite clue. ;)

! 12 ab btf eastern zipper.jpg

I swear, I get nightmares tonight from that Zipper tree...

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS I found number 25!!!!!! now I can afford a Kirby egg, but I'm not going to spend it now, I'm still going to see if I can get a more expensive egg! :D

This gosh darn hunt is making me wish for death, and that horrifying face just assures me more and more that it's coming.

Didn't even occur to me that the galaxy eggs were limited, I'm not sure why. Guess that just makes me gladder for the above, RIP only hope & dream for this hell site lmao

YAAAAY!! I got my beloved chao egg! I'm way too happy about it lmao

Last edited:
OMG i got my galaxy egg yaaaaaaaaaaas
ok im done i can die in peace now omg

Egg 25 was very, VERY easy. Thanks staff for the super easy egg.

……………galaxy……the egg…THE GALAXY EGG. ITS GONE. LET ME GO DIE NOW.

I haven't felt this petty, cross and like giving up on everything I've ever loved since I was about eight, gg TBT

Feels really dumb because they can't find egg 25

I was pretty sure I knew what #3 was referencing, but now I am positive. I just don't know where it would be. ;0;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back