TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 10 eggs and I can't find anymore. I should've payed attention to things around here.

might actually cry at number 15, and i know i'm going to feel dumb once the answers are out
i s2g if i missed a letter or something and typed it wrong

- - - Post Merge - - -

when does the hunt end?

Last edited:
this hunt is

billandted2.jpg

Self care tip, remember to take a break from perusing the entire forum now and then, stretch your legs drink some water and try not to get to eggsasperated

My goal is a poptart egg and a chao egg, only need 4 more eggs //crosses fingers

so mods how about you give me the fish one
and the cat one
and the three days in the wild
and maybe just maybe all of them

I'll like to say that zipper t bunny is cheating he has 157 eggs when there is not that many released hmm

Last edited:
Not to be the iron fist here, but this is the last time we're going to post a warning about this before people start having their eggs taken away and are banned from the event. Posting ANY clue, no matter how vague, is not allowed in any way, whether in this thread, via visitor messages, or otherwise. There have been enough warnings at this point from myself and other staff members to where I refuse to believe people aren't doing this intentionally. Please respect the rules and the spirit of the event and stop giving hints to others.

Guys, this is no time to YOLK around, we need to CRACK the ideas out of our brains. If we want to be EGGS-PRESS about this, and get the eggs fast, we have to EGGS-ERCISE our brains, to make the strong enough to solve these riddles. Don't worry, i'm EGG-CITED to buy an egg too, also i'm not EGGS-AGGERATING about the difficulty of this.

Not to be the iron fist here, but this is the last time we're going to post a warning about this before people start having their eggs taken away and are banned from the event. Posting ANY clue, no matter how vague, is not allowed in any way, whether in this thread, via visitor messages, or otherwise. There have been enough warnings at this point from myself and other staff members to where I refuse to believe people aren't doing this intentionally. Please respect the rules and the spirit of the event and stop giving hints to others.

i eggspected so much more from all of you dirty cheaters out there :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back