Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Leif
Pikachu Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (9) +
Aarca's Art Shop!

Hi there! I want to start drawing more and maybe see if people are interested in my art. I'll take TBT bells or IGB as payment, but I'm mostly looking for TBT right now.

If you want to pay in Flight Rising currency or buy busts of your dragons, check out my art and lore shop over there!

Rules!

- I can do digital and traditional art!
- I can do chibis!
- I can do OCs, fan characters, and ACNL mayors, but I won't do animals or actual people. ACNL villagers are okay, though! The only exception to the actual people rule is if they're in a TV show, movie, etc.
- I can refuse anyone's order if I want, even if I don't give a reason.
- You must send the full payment before I upload your order. You can ask for WIPs!
- Please don't edit out my signature!
- You can post my art wherever you like, but please credit or link me! I would prefer if you asked me first, too.
- It will take me seven days max to complete your order. Most likely it will only take a day or two, but sometimes I won't have enough time.
- I will post your order to my tumblr unless you specifically ask me not to.

Prices!

Busts are half price, and halfbodies are 3/4 price.
Sketch - 50tbt
Colored sketch - 100tbt
Lineart - 150tbt
Colored and shaded - 250tbt

Examples!

Check out my tumblr for all of my art!

tumblr_on57bn17KV1v15oyao2_400.png
tumblr_on57bn17KV1v15oyao1_400.png
tumblr_ookn8zGc8s1v15oyao2_400.png
tumblr_ookn8zGc8s1v15oyao3_400.png

Last edited:
What price would you recommend for them? I'm not too sure about what TBT bells are worth. :p

sketch -> 25tbt
Colored sketch -> 75tbt
lineart -> 125 tbt
Colored and shaded -> that's fine

these are my guesstimates on how much time it takes you but idk how much it time it takes you. base it on how much time it takes, 5 minutes is normally like 15/25 tbt

sketch -> 25tbt
Colored sketch -> 75tbt
lineart -> 125 tbt
Colored and shaded -> that's fine

these are my guesstimates on how much time it takes you but idk how much it time it takes you. base it on how much time it takes, 5 minutes is normally like 15/25 tbt

That makes sense. Thanks for telling me! :)

Back