Animal Crossing x Crossover (Villager ideas)

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
So if we get a new update that allows us to use amiibo or new cards to get new villagers which video game series' would you like to be the inspiration for the villagers?

I have a few ideas for Super Mario Villagers, if I come up with other ideas I'll post here.

(I wish bee villagers were a thing)
Name: Honey
Species: Bee
Inspiration: Honey Queen from Super Mario Galaxy
Personality: Snooty
Birthday: November 1st (Super Mario Galaxy release date)

Biography:

Honey is a black and yellow bee with black beady eyes, arms and legs. She has purple eye shadow and purple lipstick. She has two yellow antennae and a brown bonnet around her entire head. She wears a crown, an uncommon feature amongst villagers. She also has small wings and a tiny stinger, a trait she shares with her Super Mario counterpart.

Name: Toad
Species: Frog
Inspiration: Toad from The Super Mario series
Personality: Smug
Birthday: September 13th (Super Mario Bros release date)

Biography:

Toad is a cream frog with cream arms and black beady eyes. He wears headgear that resembles a toadstool a trait which he shares with his Super Mario counterpart, he has a brownish colour at the tips of his feet and wears the very same jacket Toad wears in the Super Mario Universe.

Star Fox Series.
-Falco the Smug Ostrich.
-Fox the Jock Wolf/Fox (like Chief).
-Slippy the Lazy Frog.
-Peppy the Cranky Horse/Donkey.
-Krystal the Snooty Wolf/Fox.
-Wolf the Jock Wolf.
-General Pepper the Cranky Dog.

Lots of choices with this series.

Star Fox Series.
-Falco the Smug Ostrich.
-Fox the Jock Wolf/Fox (like Chief).
-Slippy the Lazy Frog.
-Peppy the Cranky Horse/Donkey.
-Krystal the Snooty Wolf/Fox.
-Wolf the Jock Wolf.
-General Pepper the Cranky Dog.

Lots of choices with this series.

Phil looks like Falco don't you think? He's a pheasant though so I guess the resemblance is just a coincidence.
Krystal would suit being a normal more plus every female wolf is snooty so a bit of change would be nice, Wolf could be a smug villager too.

I was thinking the same about Falco-Phil and Wolf could fit the Smug personality too. About Krystal i think Normal could fit too.

I wonder what kind of Villager Mario could be?

Last edited:
I was thinking the same about Falco-Phil and Wolf could fit the Smug personality too. About Krystal i think Normal could fit too.

I wonder what kind of Villager Mario could be?
There already is a Mario one. Alfonso.

That's a great idea! i got ideas too but everyone hates them :( like a few i'm going to name out lol XD
Name: Voldemort
Species: Snake
Inspiration: Voldemort From Harry Potter
Personality: Cranky
Birthday: November 16, 2001 ( Harry Potter Movie Release Date)

Biography:

Voldemort is a white snake with white arms and blue humanoid eyes. He wears a robe with a hood that makes him look like his Death Eater counterpart and he carries a white wand in his hand that he never lets go or puts down.

(Srry to kind of copy you but it's a great idea though! i got a few ideas like yours myself :) )

Oh how fun.~

Name: Hmm, Rat? Zap? Mouse lol, Ash?
Species: Mouse
Inspiration: Pikachu from Pokemon
Personality: Cranky
Birthday: September 12th

Interesting....
Maybe from zenoblade chronicle I love that game

Name: rikki
Specie: sheep
Personality: smug
Inspiration: Riki the heropon from xenoblade chronicle
Birthday:... Idk

Alfonso is inspired in Mario? I mean, i know he got the Mario Shirt but i didn't know that. He's in my campsite today.

I think about Bowser as a Cranky Cocodrile/Dragon (like Drago).

Last edited:
The game needs more turtles!

Name : Squirt
Species : Turtle
Personality : Lazy
Inspiration : Squirtle

Name: Lysandre
Species: Lion
Inspiration: Pokemon X/Y
Personality: Smug
Birthday: October 12, 2013 (Pokemon X/Y Anime Release Date)

Biography:

Lysandre is a orange lion with a mix of red and orange in his mane and ice cold blue eyes and he wears a regal shirt he wears to show off proudly. he has a regal house with the royal set and a phonograph that plays King K.K.
(srry i couldnt do any better on that one not good at the bio :( )

Here's another one :)

Name: Draco
Species: Ferret
Inspiration Draco Malfoy (From Harry Potter)

Biography:

Draco is a white ferret with blue eyes and has a Green Emblem Blazer and his house is a school with a tape deck that plays Stale Cupcakes. (lol i couldnt think of anything for the bio for this one :( )

Last edited:
lol i was thinking the exactly the same thing! XD lol! ( the person below me)and dang it does anyone know how to make an arrow on this thing? haha

Last edited:
Name: Pachi
Species: Squirrel
Inspiration: Pachirisu from Pokemon
Personality: Lazy
Birthday: September 28, 2006 (Pokemon Diamond release date in Japan?)

We need more squirrel villagers!

This is such a fun idea! I would love to see more crossover villagers in the future, and I love the idea of Star Fox villagers!

I would really love to see villagers based on Fire Emblem characters. Possibilities include Tiki (Uchi Alligator; made to resemble a dragon), Lethe (Uchi Cat), Caineghis (Smug Lion), Ranulf (Lazy Cat), Mordecai (Cranky Tiger), Flannel (Lazy Wolf; based on Keaton from Fates and using his Japanese name as Keaton is already an eagle villager's name), Kaden (Smug Wolf; made to resemble a fox), Velouria (Normal Wolf), and Cordelia (Snooty Horse; made to resemble a pegasus in honor of her being a pegasus rider in Awakening).

Last edited:
Alfonso is inspired in Mario? I mean, i know he got the Mario Shirt but i didn't know that. He's in my campsite today.

I think about Bowser as a Cranky Cocodrile/Dragon (like Drago).

Actually, since Louie already resembles DK, why not K. Rool as a cranky gator?

Name: Vader
Species: sheep
Personality: cranky
Based on Anakin/Darth Vader from star wars. Its fur it's black everywhere.

Name: Pachi
Species: Squirrel
Inspiration: Pachirisu from Pokemon
Personality: Lazy
Birthday: September 28, 2006 (Pokemon Diamond release date in Japan?)

We need more squirrel villagers!

There's almost 20 squirrel villagers already. :eek:

Back