• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Animal Crossing x Crossover (Villager ideas)

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
So if we get a new update that allows us to use amiibo or new cards to get new villagers which video game series' would you like to be the inspiration for the villagers?

I have a few ideas for Super Mario Villagers, if I come up with other ideas I'll post here.

(I wish bee villagers were a thing)
Name: Honey
Species: Bee
Inspiration: Honey Queen from Super Mario Galaxy
Personality: Snooty
Birthday: November 1st (Super Mario Galaxy release date)

Biography:

Honey is a black and yellow bee with black beady eyes, arms and legs. She has purple eye shadow and purple lipstick. She has two yellow antennae and a brown bonnet around her entire head. She wears a crown, an uncommon feature amongst villagers. She also has small wings and a tiny stinger, a trait she shares with her Super Mario counterpart.

Name: Toad
Species: Frog
Inspiration: Toad from The Super Mario series
Personality: Smug
Birthday: September 13th (Super Mario Bros release date)

Biography:

Toad is a cream frog with cream arms and black beady eyes. He wears headgear that resembles a toadstool a trait which he shares with his Super Mario counterpart, he has a brownish colour at the tips of his feet and wears the very same jacket Toad wears in the Super Mario Universe.

Star Fox Series.
-Falco the Smug Ostrich.
-Fox the Jock Wolf/Fox (like Chief).
-Slippy the Lazy Frog.
-Peppy the Cranky Horse/Donkey.
-Krystal the Snooty Wolf/Fox.
-Wolf the Jock Wolf.
-General Pepper the Cranky Dog.

Lots of choices with this series.

Star Fox Series.
-Falco the Smug Ostrich.
-Fox the Jock Wolf/Fox (like Chief).
-Slippy the Lazy Frog.
-Peppy the Cranky Horse/Donkey.
-Krystal the Snooty Wolf/Fox.
-Wolf the Jock Wolf.
-General Pepper the Cranky Dog.

Lots of choices with this series.

Phil looks like Falco don't you think? He's a pheasant though so I guess the resemblance is just a coincidence.
Krystal would suit being a normal more plus every female wolf is snooty so a bit of change would be nice, Wolf could be a smug villager too.

I was thinking the same about Falco-Phil and Wolf could fit the Smug personality too. About Krystal i think Normal could fit too.

I wonder what kind of Villager Mario could be?

Last edited:
I was thinking the same about Falco-Phil and Wolf could fit the Smug personality too. About Krystal i think Normal could fit too.

I wonder what kind of Villager Mario could be?
There already is a Mario one. Alfonso.

That's a great idea! i got ideas too but everyone hates them :( like a few i'm going to name out lol XD
Name: Voldemort
Species: Snake
Inspiration: Voldemort From Harry Potter
Personality: Cranky
Birthday: November 16, 2001 ( Harry Potter Movie Release Date)

Biography:

Voldemort is a white snake with white arms and blue humanoid eyes. He wears a robe with a hood that makes him look like his Death Eater counterpart and he carries a white wand in his hand that he never lets go or puts down.

(Srry to kind of copy you but it's a great idea though! i got a few ideas like yours myself :) )

Oh how fun.~

Name: Hmm, Rat? Zap? Mouse lol, Ash?
Species: Mouse
Inspiration: Pikachu from Pokemon
Personality: Cranky
Birthday: September 12th

Interesting....
Maybe from zenoblade chronicle I love that game

Name: rikki
Specie: sheep
Personality: smug
Inspiration: Riki the heropon from xenoblade chronicle
Birthday:... Idk

Alfonso is inspired in Mario? I mean, i know he got the Mario Shirt but i didn't know that. He's in my campsite today.

I think about Bowser as a Cranky Cocodrile/Dragon (like Drago).

Last edited:
The game needs more turtles!

Name : Squirt
Species : Turtle
Personality : Lazy
Inspiration : Squirtle

Name: Lysandre
Species: Lion
Inspiration: Pokemon X/Y
Personality: Smug
Birthday: October 12, 2013 (Pokemon X/Y Anime Release Date)

Biography:

Lysandre is a orange lion with a mix of red and orange in his mane and ice cold blue eyes and he wears a regal shirt he wears to show off proudly. he has a regal house with the royal set and a phonograph that plays King K.K.
(srry i couldnt do any better on that one not good at the bio :( )

Here's another one :)

Name: Draco
Species: Ferret
Inspiration Draco Malfoy (From Harry Potter)

Biography:

Draco is a white ferret with blue eyes and has a Green Emblem Blazer and his house is a school with a tape deck that plays Stale Cupcakes. (lol i couldnt think of anything for the bio for this one :( )

Last edited:
lol i was thinking the exactly the same thing! XD lol! ( the person below me)and dang it does anyone know how to make an arrow on this thing? haha

Last edited:
Name: Pachi
Species: Squirrel
Inspiration: Pachirisu from Pokemon
Personality: Lazy
Birthday: September 28, 2006 (Pokemon Diamond release date in Japan?)

We need more squirrel villagers!

This is such a fun idea! I would love to see more crossover villagers in the future, and I love the idea of Star Fox villagers!

I would really love to see villagers based on Fire Emblem characters. Possibilities include Tiki (Uchi Alligator; made to resemble a dragon), Lethe (Uchi Cat), Caineghis (Smug Lion), Ranulf (Lazy Cat), Mordecai (Cranky Tiger), Flannel (Lazy Wolf; based on Keaton from Fates and using his Japanese name as Keaton is already an eagle villager's name), Kaden (Smug Wolf; made to resemble a fox), Velouria (Normal Wolf), and Cordelia (Snooty Horse; made to resemble a pegasus in honor of her being a pegasus rider in Awakening).

Last edited:
Alfonso is inspired in Mario? I mean, i know he got the Mario Shirt but i didn't know that. He's in my campsite today.

I think about Bowser as a Cranky Cocodrile/Dragon (like Drago).

Actually, since Louie already resembles DK, why not K. Rool as a cranky gator?

Name: Vader
Species: sheep
Personality: cranky
Based on Anakin/Darth Vader from star wars. Its fur it's black everywhere.

Name: Pachi
Species: Squirrel
Inspiration: Pachirisu from Pokemon
Personality: Lazy
Birthday: September 28, 2006 (Pokemon Diamond release date in Japan?)

We need more squirrel villagers!

There's almost 20 squirrel villagers already. :eek:

Back